REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
they just hit me today we been on and off for a year or three nothing bad to say but nothing to really say at all the moneys right its not a monster drag out ,,,,,,,, actually thats a five star rave compared to most

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they just hit me today we been on and off for a year or three nothing bad to say but nothing to really say at all the moneys right its not a monster drag out ,,,,,,,, actually thats a five star rave compared to most
Money's good but wait till you have to use their upload site.....

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,408 Posts
There are a couple threads with NFN on the FB group....
They are not in Nevada that I know of...yet at least....

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
Just got paid on a job we did in August by them. If you are saving for your kids college or retirement they are a great way to go about it. You work and work and some day you can collect.

It's profitable and they are not too picky but the pay is slow.

·
Registered
39 Posts
They talk like they got alot of volume for you til you get signed on then its an inspection and can you do a favor and drive 3 hours away for a wint. Dont care much for them but good luck

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where i am at i get a decent volume with them. It's all reverse mortgages. Get extra trip charges out of them for anything over 40 miles.....

·
Registered
40 Posts
We just got on with them. So far they've only sent us 3 inspections. I'm now trying to figure out what the picture requirements are for the inspections....they've sent me 3 different lists in the past 2 days. :icon_rolleyes:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Money's good but wait till you have to use their upload site.....
I was just looking at the site since we got our first 3 WOs from them today. It looks like the interface we used at the insurance company I worked at almost 20 years ago. :whistling2:

How do they handle invoicing? I didn't see anywhere to invoice, but I didn't go all the way through the site either since I'm not ready to submit a job.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts