REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I need your all help please...........I have newly single moms seeking inspections work if you know of a decent paying company please let us know. Thanks

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
If you mean the drive by type, most of them only pay $3-$6. If you mean the door knock hand them the phone to their lender type, good luck. We did that for a bit using moms and grannies and it just wasn't worth it for anyone but the National that sent them over.

·
Registered
256 Posts
re

how can you justify 5-7.00 per house inspections really is a waste of time and gas.
that would be a goldmine if you could get the town home cities that went up around here. I was just at one where I can look down the road and name 10 properties I have been to in the last year. If you could just get the homeowners to all stop paying at the same time you could make a fortune.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Having done inspections etc myself I would not want my wife doing them alone!

I don't want her doing QCs by herself.

Reactions: BRADSConst

·
Registered
29 Posts
Having done inspections etc myself I would not want my wife doing them alone!

I don't want her doing QCs by herself.
I'll second that... Inspections can get ugly. I've done them enough to know its not worth the risk and the pay really does not justify the effort. Pure drive by inspections don't exist around here. They all require that you walk the property now and make contact unless it is bankrupt inspection. They want utility meter pics too.

Then they want you to print the papers in the door hangers and even the notices and crap. The best company I dealt with was 24hr corp. Just another cheap sub of the nationals, but Chris does pay once a month without drama if you take enough pics.

MSC was horrible, BAC sucked, LPS was actually OK. 24hr subs for SG and Wells in my area. But, its a black hole. They all want you to work for free and drive the wheels off your car. Plus your always trespassing to complete the $3-$8 inspections. Your better off doing almost anything else.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
$3 to $8 certainly isn't enough to risk getting shot at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Had a buddy from Missouri get backcharged a $6 inspection times 6 months from Safeguard for a property from over 2 years ago. They claimed the owner was dead and couldn't have been at the house. It was the old guys brother who was living there at the time. Yeah, they are worth it alright.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Had a buddy from Missouri get backcharged a $6 inspection times 6 months from Safeguard for a property from over 2 years ago. They claimed the owner was dead and couldn't have been at the house. It was the old guys brother who was living there at the time. Yeah, they are worth it alright.
Wow! back charged $6.00 inspection after 2 years ago? What next?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
$3 to $8 certainly isn't enough to risk getting shot at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That all they pay $3 to $8 dollars? Not enough to put key in ignition HOLE:censored:

Reactions: BPWY

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
How about this for $3-$8 Ill email you a SS of the house from Google earth to verify that it existed at the time of the last satellite pass?

For sure.

Actually all $3 is gonna buy you from me is telling you via phone that yes my neighbor's house is still standing.
You want color, roof type, siding type etc????????????????? Gonna cost you more.

·
Registered
32 Posts
For sure.

Actually all $3 is gonna buy you from me is telling you via phone that yes my neighbor's house is still standing.
You want color, roof type, siding type etc????????????????? Gonna cost you more.

And you actually don't live anywhere close to your neighbour or the house they're asking about...but I would be tempted to do the same for only $3:smartass:

·
Registered
32 Posts
:oops:Rats! Wasn't paying attention to what window I had open. and I don't know how to delete a post. Oh well. sorry about that.

But you are welcome to have some anyway if you like Filipino food.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
And you actually don't live anywhere close to your neighbour or the house they're asking about...but I would be tempted to do the same for only $3:smartass:

I've got handful of neighbors visible from my pad. But you are right, the one they want is normally not close at all!

On the unwanted post thing............... just hit the edit button and remodel the post.
Hit save.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
:oops:Rats! Wasn't paying attention to what window I had open. and I don't know how to delete a post. Oh well. sorry about that.

But you are welcome to have some anyway if you like Filipino food.:thumbup:
Kumusta ka pare? I'll take some lechon kawali, pancit, rice, gisantes and bibingka.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What coverage area?

Michigan - Need to help these single moms - so they don't have to depend on a man and or handout!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Kumusta ka pare? I'll take some lechon kawali, pancit, rice, gisantes and bibingka.
Mabuti, salamat.

But, we had best stay on topic and in english. Otherwise we'll end up with a mess of "Hijacked Threads" and language specific threads. That would just degrade the purpose of the forum.

Cheers!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts