REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's keep this thread for all the new rules changes coming out in the industry. Post up what you have gotten lately.

Got a bulk email tonight from 1 of the regionals that I do a little work for. They also do safeguard work. The email states that any hazards must show the lid open in a picture inside the container to show the hazard. If these photos are not uploaded you will not be paid for the hazard. Thankfully they are not getting any safeguard work in my area. With all the pictures safeguard is requiring anymore you'll have to have a thousand pictures of an initial secure before long!!!

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
MCS pitched a major fit back in 09 because I didn't provide interior photos of the individual boxes of a huge stack of boxes in a back yard storage shed. Just had photos showing boxes piled to the ceiling.

Had to return to property at my own expense.

·
Registered
694 Posts
SG pays for hazards? For the most part hazards are included in their CYD pricing now I thought.

mtmtnman said:
Let's keep this thread for all the new rules changes coming out in the industry. Post up what you have gotten lately.

Got a bulk email tonight from 1 of the regionals that I do a little work for. They also do safeguard work. The email states that any hazards must show the lid open in a picture inside the container to show the hazard. If these photos are not uploaded you will not be paid for the hazard. Thankfully they are not getting any safeguard work in my area. With all the pictures safeguard is requiring anymore you'll have to have a thousand pictures of an initial secure before long!!!

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
SwiftRes said:
SG pays for hazards? For the most part hazards are included in their CYD pricing now I thought.
That depends on the loan type usually. I can't and won't remove hazards per the cyd allowable. I also won't do any illegal dumping. I send them my price list to dispose of paint and hazards. If they don't like it, they need to find someone else to piss up that rope.

·
Contractor
486 Posts
mtmtnman said:

Wanna find out what ya'll think about cleaning crap out of a commode...
I consider it a Bio-hazard, and refuse to do for anyting less that $250.

G

·
Yep we always got bio-hazard pay for toilet feces cleaning but we charged $120 each. Loved Winterize season since we effectively doubled our pay.

·
Contractor
486 Posts
FremontREO said:
Yep we always got bio-hazard pay for toilet feces cleaning but we charged $120 each. Loved Winterize season since we effectively doubled our pay.
Sounds the right way to do bidness... I bid $200 bucks to MSI last week, they write back a WO sayin $30 on cleanin the commode... I sent the WO back to'em...Geez why can't those clerks read?

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Message to the NG. Don't bid it after the fact. $120 is about the going rate but don't count on the client just rewriting their checks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts