REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all...shameless self promotion time...
Aladay LLC has become Aladay Mobile Media.
I'll spin a little yarn...I'm currently traveling and right now in Baker City Oregon. I was in the yard doing some work a couple day back when Bear's Repairs LLC stopped by to check on the property. The property where I am staying has a reverse mortgage...don't need to get into all the particulars.
Anyway we get to talking and the cat says your voice is familiar didn't you used to do something about property preservation Wednesday???
You mean Preservation Thursday?? I replied
YEAH YOU"RE THE GUY!!!!!!!
Seems I made a fan or two talking about the order mills and how they steal your monies...I must admit it did make me feel good to know that I was able to help some and entertain others.
Well when have moved slightly away from Preservation work, mostly developing agriculture programs now. However, currently I'm assisting with Plant Terrestrial plant Wood Automotive tire Lawn ornament developing some Business 101 educational material for an organization affiliated with the industry.
In addition Aladay Mobile Media has a new research assistant and we are developing a new podcast series....
What's Going on in Your Corner of the World...Let's Have a Conversation
Take a listen to the promo and if you'd like to be a guest and talk about what is going on in your corner of the world drop a line to [email protected]
Have a great day and I hope all is well in your corner of the world....
ps: we still mess around with the fraud thing a little bit...

·
Registered
90 Posts
This person you met , posted a picture of you and him and was impressed until everyone was telling him your back story and all. He took the post down once he started seeing the comments . Said you were at there and he was doing I am guessing an inspection.

View attachment 4997 Hello all...shameless self promotion time...
Aladay LLC has become Aladay Mobile Media.
I'll spin a little yarn...I'm currently traveling and right now in Baker City Oregon. I was in the yard doing some work a couple day back when Bear's Repairs LLC stopped by to check on the property. The property where I am staying has a reverse mortgage...don't need to get into all the particulars.
Anyway we get to talking and the cat says your voice is familiar didn't you used to do something about property preservation Wednesday???
You mean Preservation Thursday?? I replied
YEAH YOU"RE THE GUY!!!!!!!
Seems I made a fan or two talking about the order mills and how they steal your monies...I must admit it did make me feel good to know that I was able to help some and entertain others.
Well when have moved slightly away from Preservation work, mostly developing agriculture programs now. However, currently I'm assisting with View attachment 4996 developing some Business 101 educational material for an organization affiliated with the industry.
In addition Aladay Mobile Media has a new research assistant and we are developing a new podcast series....
What's Going on in Your Corner of the World...Let's Have a Conversation
Take a listen to the promo and if you'd like to be a guest and talk about what is going on in your corner of the world drop a line to [email protected]
Have a great day and I hope all is well in your corner of the world....
ps: we still mess around with the fraud thing a little bit...

·
Business Consultant
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This person you met , posted a picture of you and him and was impressed until everyone was telling him your back story and all. He took the post down once he started seeing the comments . Said you were at there and he was doing I am guessing an inspection.
I am actually here doing a job for the property owner....in about three months I will be on the road again....

·
Business Consultant
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PS: ....was telling him your back story and all....
Does not change the fact that I was qualified as an expert witness in Colorado, California, in the class action lawsuits involving AMS, FAS NFN etc... or the fact that despite my short comings I put myself out there and spoke the truth about this industry. Also of note, it seems the courts, attorneys, district attorneys, Detectives investigating cases of industry fraud can understand people make mistakes and remedy their lives...sad that the industry is filled with such small minded people...but then again that is whom the industry recruits to walk through the licensing and insurance process.
On that note I get paid for my business advise, and Business 101 programs and video courses, assist in writing business plans, consultations, and let's not forget I put the industry on the map when I used my radio talk show platform to call out people like Shari Nott, BLM, Lee Mertins etc....in addition I also collect from advertisers that don't have an issue with the past.
I sure love living rent free in the minds of people...
Have a great day all!!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
That’s great your able to do stuff on your own and make a living for yourself. I just recall your podcasts and all and were very well . I don’t enjoy Paul or paul Dyall paul leewrights posts , more is coming to pass about his true identity. Even pictures are coming out of him. But guess we will have to watch see who paul is .
PS: ....was telling him your back story and all....
Does not change the fact that I was qualified as an expert witness in Colorado, California, in the class action lawsuits involving AMS, FAS NFN etc... or the fact that despite my short comings I put myself out there and spoke the truth about this industry. Also of note, it seems the courts, attorneys, district attorneys, Detectives investigating cases of industry fraud can understand people make mistakes and remedy their lives...sad that the industry is filled with such small minded people...but then again that is whom the industry recruits to walk through the licensing and insurance process.
On that note I get paid for my business advise, and Business 101 programs and video courses, assist in writing business plans, consultations, and let's not forget I put the industry on the map when I used my radio talk show platform to call out people like Shari Nott, BLM, Lee Mertins etc....in addition I also collect from advertisers that don't have an issue with the past.
I sure love living rent free in the minds of people...
Have a great day all!!!!

·
Business Consultant
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That’s great your able to do stuff on your own and make a living for yourself. I just recall your podcasts and all and were very well . I don’t enjoy Paul or paul Dyall paul leewrights posts , more is coming to pass about his true identity. Even pictures are coming out of him. But guess we will have to watch see who paul is .
I never run from my past. My daddy taught me...you do something you own it. I can't change what I did, nor justify it in any way...Make no mistake what I did was wrong on more levels than just being illegal. Understanding that...and 3 years with a shrink...I've been able to mend fences and carry on. If we don't learn from the past we can not look into the future with optimism and know that we will succeed.
I have paid for mistakes with more than just losing liberty. That said. I will never run from what I have done nor try to justify anything that I did that was messed up. I can only try to make amends and hope that people will see that as a human being we all have our quirks. When it comes to what people say or think...well the only one I truly have to reckon with is the maker and I'll have to deal with that when the time comes...
Appreciate the comment and the platform allowing me to share...thanks.

·
Registered
90 Posts
that’s a great path and plan to seek continue mental health, my own daughter suffers from schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. She continues to struggle at being 67 , in and out of relations and marriages, drugs, Sanitariums, all things she tried to self medicate with, in those days as a you g adult wasn’t much treatment for schizophrenia and bipolar then put drugs into it . Everyone wouldn’t give her a chance or least be willing to deal with her disabilities, she is very intelligent and smart got A’s both in school and from UCLA has a masters degree in Electrial engineering. But she can’t stay with employment, she even did self employed as a consultant and that only worked a few years and was able to stay with state 20 years enough to get her union retirement and invested smartly that we’re both the only postive on her part , now 2021 she is in a memory care facility because she just can’t care for herself and dangerous to others and herself because she doesn’t remember anything that happens or gets manic and starts giving away thousands of dollars but then gets mad because her bank account is missing $25,000 .
Keep on writing. educating, and posting just keep the good friends you have close, in touch as they will always be there no matter what .

·
Business Consultant
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that’s a great path and plan to seek continue mental health, my own daughter suffers from schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. She continues to struggle at being 67 , in and out of relations and marriages, drugs, Sanitariums, all things she tried to self medicate with, in those days as a you g adult wasn’t much treatment for schizophrenia and bipolar then put drugs into it . Everyone wouldn’t give her a chance or least be willing to deal with her disabilities, she is very intelligent and smart got A’s both in school and from UCLA has a masters degree in Electrial engineering. But she can’t stay with employment, she even did self employed as a consultant and that only worked a few years and was able to stay with state 20 years enough to get her union retirement and invested smartly that we’re both the only postive on her part , now 2021 she is in a memory care facility because she just can’t care for herself and dangerous to others and herself because she doesn’t remember anything that happens or gets manic and starts giving away thousands of dollars but then gets mad because her bank account is missing $25,000 .
Keep on writing. educating, and posting just keep the good friends you have close, in touch as they will always be there no matter what .
Appreciate that...thank you. Keeping good thoughts...
Have a great weekend.....oh before I go shameless self promotion time...I posted a couple burger recipes on the website (on the Good Food Good Life page) just in time for this Memorial Day weekend...for the all that gave some and the some that gave all...Aladay Mobile Media thanks you for your service...

·
Registered
90 Posts
More gardening posts about how to grow weed? I enjoyed those , I started growing a planet where I’m at back east country side.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts