REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just started in PP here on the coast of Maine. Have lots of experience doing the work for other contractors and flipping some houses, but doing all the paperwork for myself is interesting, to say the least. I'm becoming convinced that the office staff for some of these regional/nationals were dropped on their heads as children.....

Today I was dispatched on a 24hr rush to wint a house. Get there to find a demolition crew already at work.... I emailed a pic to my rep from site of the excavator taking the house down, and she asked if I could do a partial wint....

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
Just started in PP here on the coast of Maine. Have lots of experience doing the work for other contractors and flipping some houses, but doing all the paperwork for myself is interesting, to say the least. I'm becoming convinced that the office staff for some of these regional/nationals were dropped on their heads as children.....

Today I was dispatched on a 24hr rush to wint a house. Get there to find a demolition crew already at work.... I emailed a pic to my rep from site of the excavator taking the house down, and she asked if I could do a partial wint....
Classic!

Welcome to PT.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yes, that particular co is tons of fun. I don't know how you guys that do this full time manage- I think I'd go nuts. I do about a dozen jobs a week, and haul logs a couple days. Keeps the bills paid, anyhow.

·
Contractor
486 Posts
Welcome Aboard

GZood to see you found us... only suggestion would be Start slow, document all correspondence, and "get it in writing"...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts