REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would introduce myself. I work as a sub-contractor for bank of america in new england. I have been doing this for 3 years now and some days I love it and some days I hate it but the day goes by fast for sure. Latley I've been busy with winterization's and initial secures....Here are a couple pictures I have on my laptop of places I've been

$1.7M Mansion I got to trash out

I had to climb over all this stuff to drain the hot water tank

Drug paraphanailia at a crack den

Its safe to breath in here right?

Nice house I was at last week

Upset Homeowners

I wasnt alone in this place

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
Welcome to PT!

Doesn't matter what part of the country you're from, P&P always looks the same. I bet every experienced contractor here could dig up pics that look just like those too.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Welcome to PT!

Doesn't matter what part of the country you're from, P&P always looks the same. I bet every experienced contractor here could dig up pics that look just like those too.

LOL! Yup!! I bid an interior initial lawn cut on this one............

Attachments

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Since they haven't done anything, maybe throw in a bid to oversees, aerate the indoor lawn too. Or kill it with some QuikPro.

LOL! I bid to demo this 2 years ago. The bank ended up selling it and some guy gutted the place to the floor joists. Wouldn't catch me living in it............

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.