REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been in p&p for several months now. I know the people in this forum have alot of knowledge to offer. I have learned alot just from reading.
A national has sent me close to 200 properties to do lawn service on. Do yall sub out or hire employes for these jobs. I do about 20-30 jobs a week for other things. (Initials, wint, secures)

·
Registered
616 Posts
I have been in p&p for several months now. I know the people in this forum have alot of knowledge to offer. I have learned alot just from reading.
A national has sent me close to 200 properties to do lawn service on. Do yall sub out or hire employes for these jobs. I do about 20-30 jobs a week for other things. (Initials, wint, secures)
They are watching you, not paranoid just saying commit to what you can handle. Not more. Once you get a system down that works then expand and or ask for more. It has been my expeirence that they will flood you and you and you ALONE know what your limits are. Push back and tell them your realistic dates of completion plus a day or 2 and when the work comes in under time you look like a STAR.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts