REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
Looking for new Preservation Vendors in all 50 states.

Please call (949)612-0342 if interested.
Welcome to Preservation Talk!
Why don't you respectfully introduce yourself to the many members here that you are asking to help make you money. You can post that over in our "introductions" section.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry for not giving a proper introduction, nothing shady going on here, we are looking for vendors, if we were trying to conceal our identity I would have gave an 800 number.

We prefer to discuss our operations over the phone, and we are well aware that this Forum is for experienced preservation vendors, that is why we posted here.

As far as craigslist goes, everything on there is suspect, my company had nothing to do with that post.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Sorry for not giving a proper introduction, nothing shady going on here, we are looking for vendors, if we were trying to conceal our identity I would have gave an 800 number.

We prefer to discuss our operations over the phone, and we are well aware that this Forum is for experienced preservation vendors, that is why we posted here.

As far as craigslist goes, everything on there is suspect, my company had nothing to do with that post.
Why don't you post up your prices for California to start?

·
Registered
343 Posts
New York area as well please at the very least Wint , CUYD debris rate and G Cuts . If you havent noticed Its a tough crowd in here but for the most part we are the best and longest in the field some guys can tell you about the days before digital cameras

·
Banned
232 Posts
New York area as well please at the very least Wint , CUYD debris rate and G Cuts . If you havent noticed Its a tough crowd in here but for the most part we are the best and longest in the field some guys can tell you about the days before digital cameras

You talking about running to get pics developed ? :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
We prefer to discuss our operations over the phone.
So did the girl that sent me the timeshare info in the mail last week.

Hows this- I'm hiring 10 apprentice carpenter's helpers for $22.50 hour, 90 days review. I'm keeping 5. Full benefits, gas allowance, week vacation after 6 months.
Or plan B- I need three crews for trashouts. I'll pay $22.50 per cyd, $100 sales clean, 80% HUD on all allowables/repairs, plus dump fees. I need a DL#, SS, contractor agreement signed and proof of GL insurance.

If you cannot be forthright now, you will get the phone calls you desire, but not the contractors you need.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Boys and girls........... its been my experience when a national or regional is too ashamed of their pricing to make it known right from the get go.............. they have a good reason to be ashamed of it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Warning!!!!

:thumbsup: To whom EVER trys to come and fish for suckers on this web site/ Blog!!! you have JUST enterd the the SHARK TANK!!! MY fellow BLOGGERS WILL EAT YOU ALIVE!!!!:icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink: I'm JUST SAYING!!!!

Ha! HA! HA!
I'm JUst Saying!!!
DNMCEO out of Philly:whistling2:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts