REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am new to the forum but not new to the financial industry. We have created a property preservation business after being on the finance side of business for over 30 years. Venture capital, loans, private money, loss mitigation, insurance to name a few. I personally had marketing organizations and led 1099 independent contractors and vendors nationwide and was in the top 5% in various verticals. The last year has been a tough one for multiple reasons which I am sure everyone is well aware. We are starting to come out of a dark cloud. I am a straight shooter and well acquainted with the systems set up and the good bad and the ugly of getting paid or not paid... and all the reasons why. Establishing a network of likeminded individuals whos sole intent is being fair is a key to success, that is the main reason I am here. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

I am new to the forum but not new to the financial industry. We have created a property preservation business after being on the finance side of business for over 30 years. Venture capital, loans, private money, loss mitigation, insurance to name a few. I personally had marketing organizations and led 1099 independent contractors and vendors nationwide and was in the top 5% in various verticals. The last year has been a tough one for multiple reasons which I am sure everyone is well aware. We are starting to come out of a dark cloud. I am a straight shooter and well acquainted with the systems set up and the good bad and the ugly of getting paid or not paid... and all the reasons why. Establishing a network of likeminded individuals whos sole intent is being fair is a key to success, that is the main reason I am here. Thanks in advance.
Are you in the DFW area?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts