REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
As I posted above, I am new to this industry...I am going to read up for a few days, then post. I have eight months under my belt. I have worked for safeguard, LPS, CLFS, and that is it. Glad to have found somewhere, where people can relate to what I do every day...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
first gig

My first company I worked paid me crap..But I was to green to know the difference.

Up to 1/4 acre mows...Inital and recuts..15.00
Replace sump pump 10.00
Change door lock 10.00
lock box 1.00
During training they told me to hit all allowables no matter what...I did not understand, then later they told me to tear off shingles, at least 6, and replace for 60.00, use shoe polish for mold...
I told dude that was fraud, and I hit the road...and they still screwed me out of 2000.00
covering two hours from home....It was like a bleeding wound..I learned what I could..lost my ass....
every day my dad was telling me I was working for scam artist, and crooks....He was right..

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Your story is pretty common, just not repeated in public much. Glad you made it and still kicking.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
WOW, thats some new ones on me.

I bet HUD and the banks would like to know this company's name and operating practices.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts