REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greeting All preservationist?
Hi we are a new company out of PA and we just signed up with AMS now reading some older post they were not to favorable with them? Are they and I having 2 questions if someone could help me with? 1) What is the average startup cost associated with property preservation? and I currently have a crew of 7 ( was asked to start up a company by my husband and his friends who were working for a guy in DC who owned a pp. company who went out of business 5 years ago)!
2)what’s the difference between working for a real-estate agent and a national company like AMS? & there fees seem really really LOW to me but I am just the computer business person I don't do the actual work or Bid on the jobs? so I stumbled across this site looking for guidance? Sorry it's a long post but I don't want to end up like my husband’s former employer:cry:!!!
thanks ever so much
DNM

·
Contractor
486 Posts
....but I don't want to end up like my husband’s former employer:cry:!!!
thanks ever so much

Do your homework on this site. Read before accepting work. Ask questions, an document questions to clients. If the money isn't right don't do it.
Pick an choose the work your willing to take on. Stay away from the re-occuring services as the prices are too low. Be careful of Winterizations because the prices paid by some nationals do not warrant the time or expertise necessary. They have your insurance so they don't care if it goes bad.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.