REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First has anyboby been getting ajusted bid approvals from them? It looks like they are doing the samething as 5 brother, say that HUD adjusted your bid!:furious:

I went ahead and did one that was adjusted. Was a job I had to rent a skid steer and dump trailer. I had rented for another and use on this job to save money.

I got invoice reduction(after adjustment) today. there saying photos dont justice cyd count. I`m calling tomorrow and ask them if hud adjusted based off my photos and all debris was still there how are figuring up less?

I always have problem with this when it large trash piles, been doing 13yrs and it still a trick figuring how much is there.(always more there then it looks )

I guess I`m done bitching! I have never lien a property before but I`m thinking about it!

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
Starbaby......

You know better :) HUD does NOT adjust bids! Either accept or deny. Call the local HUD regional office and start bitching. Start asking for a copy of the HUD "adjustment" letter....oh sorry thats proprietary information b.s.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
HUD is a part of the gubmint. You really think someone in the federal government got to your photos to audit them so soon after you completed the work? I feel for you because I have been down that road too many times with accepting cut bids and then getting invoices cut down even farther. I would be on the horn with those clowns first thing this morning and yes, I would draft a letter with intent to lien asap.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I worked for them for two month; they pulled the same crap. Here's what I did, i found out who the lender was, searched the NET for an email address, contacted this person via the NET, a BITCHED AWAY.

Got a check from NFR for the full amount, few weeks later--NO WORK SINCE.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HUD is a part of the gubmint. You really think someone in the federal government got to your photos to audit them so soon after you completed the work? I feel for you because I have been down that road too many times with accepting cut bids and then getting invoices cut down even farther. I would be on the horn with those clowns first thing this morning and yes, I would draft a letter with intent to lien asap.

First 5 brothers and now NFR is getting into this game. I read on here that the FBI was looking in to this. I hope they both burnt bad!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts