REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or just my area (nc) its slowest i ever seen. Last yr was good even covid 2020 was ok. This yr its terrible.anyone else having problems

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

·
Preservation Job Board
1 Posts
Property Preservation Jobs in North Carolina

Aug 03, 2022
Husky Preservation and REO Services LLC

Property Preservation and Repair work available immediately.
Husky Preservation and REO Services LLC is a regional REO/P&P contractor located in California. We are looking for vendors/contractors and handymen to complete property preservation and repair work.We are looking to add reliable vendors that can perform grass cuts, lock changes, trash outs, bolt... Read more→

Jul 11, 2022
KUS Services LLC

Looking for PRESERVATION VENDORS all over GA, IL, NY, FL, SC & NC (Get Payments on Time )
KUS Services LLC is currently seeking experienced property preservation vendors, general contractors, handyman, in state of GA, IL, NY, FL, SC & NC. We have properties serving for our clients all across the mentioned states and currently we are in needed of many contractors immediately, to work.... Read more→

Aug 03, 2022
Base Structures LLC

Looking for Property Preservation/REHAB/Inspection/Turns/Rental Property vendors (3 Day Payment)
Looking for Experienced Property Preservation/REHAB/Inspection/Turns/Rental Property vendors in the following areas:FL - Entire StateMD - Baltimore and Baltimore CityMS - JacksonNJ - Entire StateNC - Asheville, Greensboro, High Point, Winston, Salem, Charlotte, Raleigh, DurhamSC - Greenville,... Read more→

Jul 31, 2022
FixExperts LLC.

Property Professional Vendors Needed in Florida, South Carolina and North Carolina
Vendors needed to perform maintenance and rehab services in single family and multi-family homes. We are looking for professionals that can work well under pressure and understand time lines as well delivering quality work. The work is uploaded and pictures of the work before, during and after are... Read more→

Jul 27, 2022
SE Field Services LLC.

Looking for preservation vendors covering LA/SC/NC/NY/OH
Work includes, but are not limited to:- Repairs Bid Approval- Debris Removal- Seasonal Maintenance... Read more→

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,465 Posts
Is it me or just my area (nc) its slowest i ever seen. Last yr was good even covid 2020 was ok. This yr its terrible.anyone else having problems

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
The way the market is...there is going to be plenty of work soon...everywhere...

·
Registered
657 Posts
The way the market is...there is going to be plenty of work soon...everywhere...
Safeguard has been trying to hire me back. Told them to piss off but they keep pestering. Asked for some pricing... It's worse than they were offering 6 years ago! Last I checked input costs have doubled and tripled. With so many guys that got destroyed by the likes of Safeguard, just wonder what a housing crash would look like this time around. Will anyone do the work?

I could be tempted back in, but it'll take a ****load more than $33 grass cuts! No thanks!

·
Business Consultant
1,465 Posts
Safeguard has been trying to hire me back. Told them to piss off but they keep pestering. Asked for some pricing... It's worse than they were offering 6 years ago! Last I checked input costs have doubled and tripled. With so many guys that got destroyed by the likes of Safeguard, just wonder what a housing crash would look like this time around. Will anyone do the work?

I could be tempted back in, but it'll take a ****load more than $33 grass cuts! No thanks!
for the life of I do not understand how anyone with a business license does not know how to add and subtract....totally baffling...

·
Business Consultant
1,465 Posts
It's really not baffling at all when you consider the same boneheads telling us that printing and spending more money will lower inflation, are the same bunch of boneheads running our education system.

Stupid people are easier to control, especially when they are reliant on the government for food and health care. Teaching stupidity, ie; a lessadicktomy will fix all your emotional turmoil, is intentional and left wing agenda driven. You can't fix stupid, so once taught, it's reversal in nearly impossible.

STOP THE STUPIDITY NOW!
boy howdy huh!!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Cleanupman said: for the life of I do not understand how anyone with a business license does not know how to add and subtract....totally baffling...

It's really not baffling at all when you consider the same boneheads telling us that printing and spending more money will lower inflation, are the same bunch of boneheads running our education system.

Stupid people are easier to control, especially when they are reliant on the government for food and health care. Teaching stupidity, ie; a lessadicktomy will fix all your emotional turmoil, is intentional and left wing agenda driven. You can't fix stupid, so once taught, it's reversal in nearly impossible.

STOP THE STUPIDITY NOW!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts