REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why can I not find any info on LPS? Any info would help.. esp a price list!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
We worked for them before, very briefly. They didn't seem too bad, but we weren't getting enough volume from them to justify continuing. Don't believe I kept a price list, this was a few years back.

·
Registered
31 Posts
signed up with them this summer, had to read and sign a 140 page contract,give my first borned child up to them for keeps, pay $50 a month for the software and they had little to no work. Nice folks, answer any question any time of day, and the pay was crumbs.(worked for them thru a regional, NFS.)
Why can I not find any info on LPS? Any info would help.. esp a price list!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
anyone know any information good or bad on miken construction from ontario, ca and doing ppo property preservation work

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Search the forum.

I believe they've been discussed.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Well that post contributed nothing. Neither does this post.
Actually it was helpful, stay with me on this one!
If BPWY had answered the guy, the OP would have gotten 1 answer and most likely it would have been a repeat of what has already been said before. However because of BPWY's statement it may make the OP stop and think, look up and see the "Search" button and say "Hey" good idea. If he searches he will find multiple comments regarding his inquiry, thus getting alot of good info. Whats that saying "Feed a person a fish, they eat for a day. Teach a person to fish, they eat for a life time". Anyways BPWY just may have taught this NG to fish. As for BradsConst comment, well we all have our own ways of trying to get a point across and some may be a little more "rough around the edges" than others. Him like many here like to see the NG's post a little bio about themselves before they jump in asking redundant questions. Its always nice to know a little bit about the person your trying to help out. If the NG gets offended by that statement, he better look for a new line of work because he will be too thin skinned for this Business.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Actually it was helpful, stay with me on this one!
If BPWY had answered the guy, the OP would have gotten 1 answer and most likely it would have been a repeat of what has already been said before. However because of BPWY's statement it may make the OP stop and think, look up and see the "Search" button and say "Hey" good idea. If he searches he will find multiple comments regarding his inquiry, thus getting alot of good info. Whats that saying "Feed a person a fish, they eat for a day. Teach a person to fish, they eat for a life time". Anyways BPWY just may have taught this NG to fish. As for BradsConst comment, well we all have our own ways of trying to get a point across and some may be a little more "rough around the edges" than others. Him like many here like to see the NG's post a little bio about themselves before they jump in asking redundant questions. Its always nice to know a little bit about the person your trying to help out. If the NG gets offended by that statement, he better look for a new line of work because he will be too thin skinned for this Business.
I personally dont think the search function works properly, we have had discussions of several topics and the search does not find them! Including LPS!

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
I personally dont think the search function works properly, we have had discussions of several topics and the search does not find them! Including LPS!

No discussion board i know of will let you search 3 characters or less. It's a discussion board flaw IMHO. LOL!!! did a search on IMHO and came up with 28 results! LMAO!

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Well that post contributed nothing. Neither does this post.

Thats the beauty of being site staff. It doesn't have to make sense to you.

As long as the staff have the support of the site owner and each other.

And as the other posts that followed show.... the other members got it while you didn't.

Myself like so many others that have come up the hard way and know how the game works both in the field and in the forums do not like when new guys come on and make while often times is a single post looking for info that they themselves could find.
Type out long responses full of info and the guy asking the question never comes back to the forum to see and/or appreciate the info that was given.
Its called drive by posting and this guy's request has the look of that. Now maybe he will pay another visit and learn about what hes seeking, maybe not.

As far as posts that contribute and those that dont............ the one you made grousing about others posts that don't contribute............ actually contributes EVEN LESS than the ones you were referring to. Ever hear of pot and kettle?

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
No discussion board i know of will let you search 3 characters or less. It's a discussion board flaw IMHO.

Its frustrating when searching for the likes of LPS, MCS, MSI etc.

·
Contractor
486 Posts
I used to deal with LPS... before they were LPS. Started inspections with the Insul's (Universal) in 1995. Insul's sold out an they became Fidelity, Started P&P with them in 2008. A year later +/- they began bidding out there work to Regionals. It has gone downhill from there with them.
I didn't get awarded a Regional contract with them, nor did any other P&P contractor in the State. So all their work was being managed by out of State Regionals.
I still do their P&P QC inspections, and the work being performed is substandard an not in accordance with HUD quideline. Their work performance tells me that prices that eventually get to the Contractor is also sub-standard.

·
Banned
76 Posts
I don't think there is anything wrong with people asking questions that have been answered before. If they want a specific answer either answer or don't. Don't waste time telling them to search. Look at the thread title, it says he searched right off the bat.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I don't think there is anything wrong with people asking questions that have been answered before. If they want a specific answer either answer or don't. Don't waste time telling them to search. Look at the thread title, it says he searched right off the bat.
Actually the comments were not directed towards the OP, as she did state she had searched. The comments were directed towards the NG who hijacked this thread asking his own question. He didn't say he searched.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I know they are in DC & MD my bother in law works for them I dont kno what their pay is but thier discount is 24% they pay regularly per my Bro in law
He says he is OK with them
I hope this helps, good luck:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Can't speak for the company, but we have followed behind on their contractors plenty of times and had to redo wints and securing because they didn't do them per the work order.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts