REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Good old Mr. Counce. $6.50 per inspection x 100,000 per month. Used highschool kids in his office and called his temps "dates". Most of these orders were thru Country Wide and BOA. Per the standard operating procedure for regionals, he changed company names after a few years.

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
Mark my words.... It is slowly sliding downhill to the other Service Companies, Regionals and will eventually hit the contractors themselves. MOST Contractors are NOT familiar with Government work. My feeling it will hit the fan after all the lawsuits/settlements against the banks are done.

·
Registered
847 Posts
It is only getting worse, low pay is forcing these people to cut corners, find "other" ways to make money on property.

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
Mark my words.... It is slowly sliding downhill to the other Service Companies, Regionals and will eventually hit the contractors themselves. MOST Contractors are NOT familiar with Government work. My feeling it will hit the fan after all the lawsuits/settlements against the banks are done.
You are most likely right about this. There are to many rules and regulations being ignored. Eventually someone will start taking notice.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Ya'll don't understand how much news like this warms the cockles of my cold heart. :D
To hear that one of these slim balls gets theirs............. thats nice.
I'm sure along the way he jacked over a contractor or three that worked for him as well.
It would sure fit the profile.

Counce’s profits amounted to as much as $1 million in a single month.
He faces up to 20 years in federal prison.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
The $6.50 inspections were reported as what he was paid by the lender and is incorrect. The little guy may get that, but not any regional or national.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts