REO Property Preservation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to get any insight to this company cause they sent me a vendor packet today....

P.K. MANAGEMENT GROUP, INC.
2103 CORAL WAY – 5TH FLOOR
MIAMI, FLORIDA 33145
ATT: VENDOR MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT

·
Registered
580 Posts
AffordablePS said:
Want to get any insight to this company cause they sent me a vendor packet today....

P.K. MANAGEMENT GROUP, INC.
2103 CORAL WAY – 5TH FLOOR
MIAMI, FLORIDA 33145
ATT: VENDOR MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
Run away. They sent us their pricing matrix. You may cry if you see it.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are these the guys who come in to show you how to run your company then promise you a certain percentage of increased revenues? (I think that's their name.) Huge waste of money bordering on scam artists. They'll give you business 101 basics and offer to hold your hand, but oh by the way- please give us $ 5,000.00 now and in 2 months etc. while we get you steam rolling into profit nervana. I know of 2 companies that went down this road and neither had anything to show for it except more debt. At least one was too smart to be so $ 35,000.00 stupid :eek:. Jury is still out on the other company.

If that's not what they offer - Never Mind! My mistake.

UPDATE - My wife tells me that the company I am thinking of is called International Profit Associates. It has a P in the name so I got that right. This P.K.M. might be the same kind of company but I DON'T REALLY KNOW! Please disregard my post!

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
RS Sam said:
Are these the guys who come in to show you how to run your company then promise you a certain percentage of increased revenues? (I think that's their name.) Huge waste of money bordering on scam artists. They'll give you business 101 basics and offer to hold your hand, but oh by the way- please give us $ 5,000.00 now and in 2 months etc. while we get you steam rolling into profit nervana. I know of 2 companies that went down this road and neither had anything to show for it except more debt. At least one was too smart to be so $ 35,000.00 stupid :eek:. Jury is still out on the other company.

If that's not what they offer - Never Mind! My mistake.

Sounds like NOW Preservation's scheme.

I told them that their price for "training" was AT LEAST 1 zero too high and with no promise of work............ screw you and ended the call.
Well at least politely told em to enjoy themselves.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi I'm just needing to get in a door would you send me the pricing guide they sent so I can decide if I can work with them?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts