REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tryied doing a search on here, but didn`t get any hits! Had a couple of call(voice messages)asking for me to take a job in my area and they were refered by a local realtor (one I do work for)!

Help please!

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Cheap, cheap, cheap.

And they'll inflate your bid big time. Example once they messed up and sent me their paperwork.
I got paid $900 for a job that they billed the customer $2000 for.
At the time I worked for them they had none of their own customers, just 2nd/3rd tier subbers.

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,431 Posts
Th are out of Newport Beach California...What everyone else said...
They recently contacted us for about 20 work orders...all minimum 250 miles away....I have ten in Doyle...all wints...50 each...the gal tells me...
I had to ask her if she had a any clue who she was talking to since I blasted one of their administrative people at a training session...
Gal came to a training session for HUD and tried to get everyone in the room to do the work for them and not BLM AMS or A2Z....
She had moxy I'll give her that.....

But they do pay on time if you can make the numbers work...However, as with any company subbing work...and especially with the current climate in the industry...procede with caution....they may not have a contract tomorrow...I do know by the amount of request we are seeing asking about this company that they are developing some difficulties oin getting the work completed.

I do not know how any company can sub work out with the numbers being so low right now...

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
I do not know how any company can sub work out with the numbers being so low right now...

According to the $12 lawn cut thread some thing is wrong with all of us that are too good to work at the bargain basement prices offered.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Reactions: Coos-NH

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
The guys going under will be the guys accepting those prices.

The regional that is taking advantage of those guys it'll take a lot longer.
Of course some times Karma bites quick too.

Reactions: Cleanupman
1 - 7 of 7 Posts