REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"They" called me and said they were in a jam and needed a few Initials done, and to name my price. Wouldnt be easier to charge per cuyd you crotch!! hows the flat rate working for you guys in MI:thumbsup:....they just dont get it, the said thing is they been established since 94' the countdown to losing MI has begun any bets until how long I say 4-6 months, well maybe even weeks:clap:
 
G

·
Don't know which company referred to but nobody is losing their contracts till the end of their contract terms.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FremontREO said:
Don't know which company referred to but nobody is losing their contracts till the end of their contract terms.
SG contract went until 2015 in MI so they only lost it 3 years early. Fannie contract is not set in stone. Dont perform lose contract.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GTX63 said:
Never had an invoice cut for a flat rate job, lol. :no:
They already cut it 35 cuyd for $290-$440. $10 a cuyd they already bent you over. A 35 cuyd t.o for SG is $852.95 not going to argue a couple yards with them.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,186 Posts
Ok, you got me. How can they cut a flat rate job? The price is for the package deal regardless of debris totals. How did you come up with $24.37 per cyd with those clowns?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
580 Posts
GTX63 said:
Ok, you got me. How can they cut a flat rate job? The price is for the package deal regardless of debris totals. How did you come up with $24.37 per cyd with those clowns?
Well hell I have been doing there flat rates for free so I can rummage and get scrap.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GTX63 said:
Ok, you got me. How can they cut a flat rate job? The price is for the package deal regardless of debris totals. How did you come up with $24.37 per cyd with those clowns?
before discount $32.50 a cuyd 25% discount =$24.37 (REO side pricing)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
694 Posts
GTX63 said:
Never had an invoice cut for a flat rate job, lol. :no:
I did a flat rate for fas. They said my sales clean wasn't good enough because I didn't have enough pictures of light fixtures and even though I had before, during and after of a tub and sink, they weren't clean enough (stained). Property was over an hour away and I was not going back for light pictures, so they cut my flat rate. That was my second and last job for them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HollandPPC said:
Well hell I have been doing there flat rates for free so I can rummage and get scrap.
That seems to be the mentality of 80% of AMS contractors that I have seen in MI. But they are already closing up shop didnt even last 2 months.... kind of like a soap opera when AMS calls crying that there vendor managment needs to up their pricing because they cant get anything done as state cordinators. Throwing each one of themselves under the bus what a bunch of professionals...gets better every day:jester:
 
G

·
RKRM,

Not 1 company has lost a contract for "non-performance" in the 15 yrs I done P&P. NObody knows a bad company till they dealt with a national called Best Assets that was a big provider in 5-10 yrs ago. Heck they may still be around but thankfully nowhere near here :)

How the business works is that it may "appear" a *** Company is no longer servicing an area but in reality company *** subbed a State to AAA or BBB.

I call it incest since all the brothers and sisters are in bed together.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,186 Posts
Got a desperate call from FAS a few years ago. Another contractor got busted trying to hide debris and stage photos on their trashout. They called us to finish up. Hauled away 45 cyds and took over 250 pics.
They held up the payment for 3 weeks because we didn't submit a basement photo showing where three record album sleeves that were stuck in the window had been removed. No, we didn't show them the door, we walked them out to the curb and put them in the cab. :sneaky2:

RKRM- Safeguard doesn't cut debris on fixed rate jobs. If the order pays $700 for the package deal, it doesn't matter if it is one couch or 300 tires. The $32.50 applies to standard reo trashout rates, per cyd.
Just an FYI- we held our ground at 20% discounts, and 10% if we refused a job more than once. If you are busy and good, (or in the sticks) you can do that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
847 Posts
RKRM said:
That seems to be the mentality of 80% of AMS contractors that I have seen in MI. But they are already closing up shop didnt even last 2 months.... kind of like a soap opera when AMS calls crying that there vendor managment needs to up their pricing because they cant get anything done as state cordinators. Throwing each one of themselves under the bus what a bunch of professionals...gets better every day:jester:
:clap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
FremontREO said:
RKRM,

Not 1 company has lost a contract for "non-performance" in the 15 yrs I done P&P. NObody knows a bad company till they dealt with a national called Best Assets that was a big provider in 5-10 yrs ago. Heck they may still be around but thankfully nowhere near here :)

How the business works is that it may "appear" a *** Company is no longer servicing an area but in reality company *** subbed a State to AAA or BBB.

I call it incest since all the brothers and sisters are in bed together.
Are you trying to tell me SG is subbing their work out in MI to AMS??? :confused1:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
GTX63 said:
:RKRM- Safeguard doesn't cut debris on fixed rate jobs. If the order pays $700 for the package deal, it doesn't matter if it is one couch or 300 tires. The $32.50 applies to standard reo trashout rates, per cyd.
Just an FYI- we held our ground at 20% discounts, and 10% if we refused a job more than once. If you are busy and good, (or in the sticks) you can do that.
Never said they cut on fixed rate, I said they will cut your invoice (on fannie) if you invoice them on initial services for 38 cuyd and they only see 35 cuyd they cut. I rather have that dispute than 35 cuyd @ $290-$440 AMS pays.
 
G

·
RKRM said:
SG contract went until 2015 in MI so they only lost it 3 years early. Fannie contract is not set in stone. Dont perform lose contract.
Does that mean that SG contractors screwed up MI so bad that SG lost their contract 3 years early?
Or does that logic only apply to AMS?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,016 Posts
PropPresPro said:
Does that mean that SG contractors screwed up MI so bad that SG lost their contract 3 years early?
Or does that logic only apply to AMS?
I would think that due to the insurance coverages we all carry, it wouldn't matter to the FSM's because the works going to get done one way or another.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,403 Posts
All i can say is for the crap work SG is doing here i would have fired them withing the 1st week. NOTHING is passing QC where when AMS was doing the work the QC scores where 95-98%.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,016 Posts
mtmtnman said:
All i can say is for the crap work SG is doing here i would have fired them withing the 1st week. NOTHING is passing QC where when AMS was doing the work the QC scores where 95-98%.....
Bet SG undercut AMS to get all the work. And this is the result.
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top