REO Property Preservation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard of Phazer Construction LLC? They have contacted me, but I am unable to find any information on them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
been working with them for 5 months. no complaints regarding payment though the volume is low. I think it's for slow season

·
Registered
1 Posts
huh I have heard of them but nothing concrete. I have been looking for someone in the construction business as I am planning to build a skyscraper and rent it out for office space. I have been looking not only for different construction companies but also I have been actively search for a scaffolding company.
I have been doing some research regarding scaffolding companies and one that really piqued my interest was the Pete Suen scaffolding company. As far as I understand they have been on the market for a while and I have seen a lot of good reviews online regarding the company. I called them and scheduled a meeting. One of the representatives is supposed to come over in a few days and we will check out the sight and talk with the architect and I will get an estimate. I am hopping that everything will work out well

·
Registered
1 Posts
I started working with this company in 2021. They were "urgently" looking for contractors in the Louisiana area and promised plenty of work. I tried this vendor out and I have yet to receive payment for the 3 houses I conducted preservation on. They were in constant communication when it came time to get updates for the service properties, however, when its time to talk about getting paid they are missing in action. Don't do it, too much of a headache. This vendor is out of Ohio you can google them and it provides the number, however, nothing else. Not sure if they are like this in other states.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts