REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know there are a few threads on here about them, but is anyone else working for the direct?? have heard some crazy stories about their pay and no pay so told them didn't want to do work for them and they keep trying to knock down my door to get me to work for them! Just wanted to check.... THANKS!

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,431 Posts
They contacted us ro negotiate numbers and then tried to stuff numbers down our throat at 65% less that agreed upon in a phone conversation...then satted they were doing a "survey"...
No on is going to work for the numbers the are trying to force on everyone...least that is what I'm being told by everyone that I know was directly recruited by them...tell them no...

Don't over look attachment "A" that requires you to pay prevaling wage to you'r employees....
There is also the issue of waiting 70 maybe more days to get paid for your work....

·
Registered
236 Posts
Better stay home and suck thumb:thumbup:

Reactions: GTX63

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
They tried to solicit us, then when we ignored them, they contacted my office manager and tried to pass off that we had agreed to work for them and we were on step two of their approval plan. I placed PK management in the circular file.

·
Registered
688 Posts
they tried to solicit us, then when we ignored them, they contacted my office manager and tried to pass off that we had agreed to work for them and we were on step two of their approval plan. I placed pk management in the circular file.

lol...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts