REO Property Preservation Forum banner

PK Management Group Inc

12K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  645 
#1 ·
I know these guys have come up before, just wanted to update that they have been awarded the HUD 3.6 project for

Nevada
Idaho
Indiana
Ky
Illinois
Tennessee
Mississippi
Alabama
North Carolina
South Carolina
possible Georgia
Florida
Arizona

Looks like about a half dozen or so Regionals turned over their contractor lists to them, and we were on several, so they contacted us.
Haven't got a price list yet but if I recall the last one I saw, it was pretty weak. Filling out their apps puts you into "Phase 1" where they evaluate your skills. "Phase 2" will bring forth more forms to fill out and training on the PK Management system. This is my helping hand to the new guys...good luck with your mission.

See less See more
#4 ·
Just a follow up for anyone else getting these solicitations. PK Group sent us a congrats email that we have been selected to enter into the second phase of the "Valued Member Classification." Long list of forms to fill out, licenses, certifications, etc to submit, more questionaires, insurance to pay for with them as the additional insured, bla bla bla. Forgot the mention the fee for the background check they require as well. Of course I never applied, never contacted them, never asked for any info...but they deemed me qualified for the next level, lol.

This is about the same type marketing as the scratch and win crap auto dealers and their ilk bombard your mailbox with. No matter what, you win, your hired! And no matter how ridiculous it sounds, there are people on here who will swallow the pill. It is like sheep to the slaughter...

#9 ·
ANY ONE HAS NEW INFO ON THIS COMPANY PK OR SAM ( Strategic Alliance Management JV, LLC ) THEY ARE ONE OF THE SAME .

LAST YEAR SAM WAS AWARDED HUD IN FLORIDA AFTER PK WAS DROPPED FOR BAD MANAGEMENT WE HAS VENDOR HAVE TO STAND UP TO THE BIG FISHES THEY CAN TREAT US LIKE THIS AND GET AWAY WITH IT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.