REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup! You heard right! Got a call today on 2 Fannie/safeguard REO's over 275 miles away from me today. Screwguard is hiring every regional they can...........................

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
Yup! You heard right! Got a call today on 2 Fannie/safeguard REO's over 275 miles away from me today. Screwguard is hiring every regional they can...........................
Were those the 2 in Chinook that I kicked back yesterday?

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Let em keep calling, I can go broke slower sitting in my easy chair watching TV than I will go broke working for crumbs.
I am not paying them for the privilege of working for them.

I'll dust off my CDL and drive truck for the winter before I work for nothing.
By now a lot of my equipment is starting to show some age. Won't be long until I need a new compressor etc and working for chicken scratch won't pay for that.

Reactions: P3+

·
Registered
172 Posts
As I write this I'm doing the web "training" to become a safeguard vendor...P&P side. I'm almost not wanting to go here. as it looks as though they have you do five jobs for them along with the order (I'm sure they get something for this picture/report work) with just a grass cut or a winterization. There seems like a VERY intense office obligation with each order. I sure liked FAS's Pruvian download system, seems like alot of office work with each order at Safeguard.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Haven't been on vendor web in a long time, but back then it was very awkward and slowwww.
Speed greatly depends on time of day. Last night, slow, early this AM and during the day while submitting orders on road, super fast. Tonight, slow again.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
I used to start submitting work orders at 3 a.m., since it took so long and we had so many. The vendor web ran the best (relatively)
very early in the morning, unless it had crashed, or was down for maintenance, or the latest update was buggy, etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts