REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
We have to upload a Dump receipt on anything i haul off the job,we use a generic form from the landfill,pretty basic,address,phone number,what we dump.Never got a question about it either.

With "adobe X" you can scan and change the doc* to fit your needs if you need it to look legit.Their is other free Doc* scanning software out there you can use to.Also you can scan a old receipt in and change it any way you want.

CNET.com/download

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We have to upload a Dump receipt on anything i haul off the job,we use a generic form from the landfill,pretty basic,address,phone number,what we dump.Never got a question about it either.

With "adobe X" you can scan and change the doc* to fit your needs if you need it to look legit.Their is other free Doc* scanning software out there you can use to.Also you can scan a old receipt in and change it any way you want.

CNET.com/download

Thanks man I have a template I have just never seen one on a shrub trimming.

My issues with the National we discussed in the past had become unbearable. I finally went up the ladder and things changed BIG time. Certain people are no longer with the company....:whistling2:

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
My area has a FREE dump for recyclable material. Grass, branches, shrubs etc.

They'd laugh you out of the joint if you were dumb enough to ask for a receipt.

Reactions: 68W30

·
Registered
160 Posts
Call someone who actually has a brain and tell them you don't take half a trash bag by itself to the dump. Whoever sent you that reopen/order inquiry should be immediately terminated.

Ironhorse 5

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Dumpsters at your office or parking lot are also justification for telling those nimrods you don't have individual receipts for jobs like that.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thinking about it now, maybe you should just upload a picture of a fire. Of course, be sure to include before, during, and after of said fire!

Ironhorse 5

·
Registered
172 Posts
This is the kind of thing that wears a guy down... CONSTANT STUPID requirements. I'm almost at the breaking point myself.
I didn't sign the latest "contract" with the big boy hoping they would leave me alone, no such luck they keep sending work... It's like a bad girlfriend, I can't get rid of this.

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,436 Posts
Unless you are an employee being reimbursed...it's none of their business...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts