REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Contractor
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WEnt to a prop today to let the Electric Man in... But somebody spilled the potato soup all over the basement floor... lol... an Mikey got the big chunks...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
WEnt to a prop today to let the Electric Man in... But somebody spilled the potato soup all over the basement floor... lol... an Mikey got the big chunks...
I'm guessing it's time to buy some new boots. :whistling2:

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
Ohhhh the sweet smell of $$$!

Love those backups. Doesnt hurt having powered respirators and "scent of lavender" under the nose :)

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,431 Posts
Guess you didn't have to buy lunch for the crew!!!!!

Reactions: BPWY

·
Contractor
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm guessing it's time to buy some new boots. :whistling2:
Nah... I worshed them off in the commode... lol... it's all good.
Get a porta potty outfit suck the crap up... hose it all down with citra-kleen... smells like $$$ to me.:thumbsup:

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
Nah... I worshed them off in the commode... lol... it's all good.
Get a porta potty outfit suck the crap up... hose it all down with citra-kleen... smells like $$$ to me.:thumbsup:

HOSE it down?

That is a Cat 3 GUT job on all affected walls. Antimicrobial for the HAZMAT situation. Dehus/Airmovers required. That is a minimum $7000 job.

·
Registered
59 Posts
A LOT of antimicrobial is needed.. CAT 3 losses suuuckkk... but the money is always worth it.. a day of demo few days of having equipment down there ... yep yep yep ..that bill does add up quick

·
Contractor
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Figurin a few thous +/- just to suck & go... apply bleach - citri-kleen solution, an unclogging the sewer ... Then bid the removals, wash & triple rinse etc.

·
Registered
343 Posts
i had one of those to second bid , the bank wanted more pics of course i didnt have my big yella boots with me , so we grabbed a big tote emptied it out i got in it and used the ceiling beams to move around in the cellar to take pics, the bid was approved 30 days later in the middle end of august and it was dry we swept it up used a chemical from tractor supply thats commonly used in dairy barns to clean the walls and floor

·
Contractor
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the bid was approved 30 days later ...

It must been an empty house...cuz geez... just the smell will gag a maggot.
One I'm workin on has tenants... an it appears the bank wants to move ratherly quickly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts