REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do not work for this company, they have a women named Deana whose lifelong background is in audio, music, but will do her best to send you back out to any job to save money.

They have a in house crew that really comes in behind you and will do **** to make your work not pass.
Remove zip Ties, uncapped water lines,.....
And will send them in right in the middle of you doing Initial secure.

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!
PRECISION FIELD SERVICES

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do not work for this company, they have a women named Deana whose lifelong background is in audio, music, but will do her best to send you back out to any job to save money.

They have a in house crew that really comes in behind you and will do **** to make your work not pass.
Remove zip Ties, uncapped water lines,.....
And will send them in right in the middle of you doing Initial secure.

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!
PRECISION FIELD SERVICES
Hello, the claims you've made in your post are inaccurate and misleading in regard to our company.

I can see you pulled up my LinkedIn profile, I'm guessing you were digging for additional personal information on me from the nature of your post. Were you perhaps attempting to dox me? Yes, I do freelance audio and video work (as that is the nature of my earned degree) outside of my normal position with Precision and I would've happily offered that information had you asked. Tread carefully Mr Pardue.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I see no need in saying hello to someone as yourself Dena.
I stand behind EVERYTHING I said.
I have a police report that has a video of your in house crew and a letter from County attorney with all things that were stolen from us and pics of the truck myself that the neighbors got on there door bell cam.

As far as dox you? 🤣 Your whole company isn't worth my time.

Word of mouth might save another contractor from the same experience we had.

Yall suck and I hope who reads this feel free to dm me for more information as to legal action ongoing.

You tread lightly Dena, except the truth and treat ur people with respect and dignity, remember there who makes your paycheck in case you aren't aware of that.

I'll post all paperwork on here along with police report and items your crew of Mexicans took from us.
Oh BTW our insurance company covered it but the will be looking for there money back since it totaled $2165.76.

SMH be honest on here, it might help someone!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts