REO Property Preservation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an industry standard price list. Does anyone know where I could find info like this. I am new and need help with pricing preservation work.
Thanks

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
JuicyJ said:
I am looking for an industry standard price list. Does anyone know where I could find info like this. I am new and need help with pricing preservation work.
Thanks
K-Mart.

·
Registered
414 Posts
If you are working for one of the nationals, the pricing for individual tasks should be available on the national's website.

If you're not working for a national, then the max allowables are readily available on the internet from the FHA/HUD website. (or Fannie Mae) Conventional type properties are more difficult if you aren't working for a national. It's just whatever the individual bank is willing to pay.

@davitk - K-Mart? pfft. Go easy on the noobs. They have a bleak future, if any at all.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually, I was serious. Lots of good stuff at K-Mart.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I wouldn't know, when K-mart closed up in our area and went to being Sears Essentials they didn't have anything. Now that they have switched back to K-mart, I haven't been in one.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
JuicyJ said:
Thanks

HUD rate is where most of the nationals start.
And negotiate down from there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts