REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what a good average is for a Fannie Mae cyd.
Currently, I am getting $20.00 per cyd and really having a hard time making this work with labor and dump fees. Any advise would be helpful.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am getting paid 18cyd don't like to see many of those cause the Fannie Mae matrix is 40 cyd :icon_rolleyes:
I do however get to add my dump fee in with my bid

·
Registered
121 Posts
$40 max per cubic yard $20 max cubic yard to move personal property. I wouldn't touch it for under $35 :thumbup:

·
Registered
751 Posts
I had one where I was asked why they were being double charged in a bid since I had listed 130 CY of excess debris to be generated from trimming overgrowth to be removed at the per CY rate and on another line I had bid to trim all the overgrowth on the property.

I told them one line was to remove the debris generated from trimming the overgrowth and the other was to turn all the overgrowth in to debris by trimming it.

It was approved the next day. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yep, $40 per CYD is FNM's price and I would say anything less than $30 is not cool ... but I guess it really depends on the # of people between FNM and you?

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
$28.50 is the minimum charge for long term clients and it goes up from there depending on hazards, etc. We also charge a $500 minimum if there are no other services involved.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I charge $0.00 per CYD. With all the scrap and goodies to rummage I feel special just to have work. by charging for debris removal you are just ripping off the Nationals and I would not want to do that.
You must get some really good stuff all of our cleanouts go to the dumpster NASTY CRAP I have always heard one mans junk is another mans treasure Me personally all I see is JUNK

·
Registered
38 Posts
because of people like you, the industry is the way it is right now. So sad my men your are killing the business for everyone . when you said "ripping off the nationals ". at you freaking serious???, they cant wait to rip us off every time they have a chance. I think you have the wrong concept and idea about the business. Thank you for been part of the actual pricing as of today.

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
because of people like you, the industry is the way it is right now. So sad my men your are killing the business for everyone . when you said "ripping off the nationals ". at you freaking serious???, they cant wait to rip us off every time they have a chance. I think you have the wrong concept and idea about the business. Thank you for been part of the actual pricing as of today.
Easy there -- I'm quite certain that when HollandPPC posted that almost 5 years ago, he was joking.

·
Todd
81 Posts
At least he is actually reading the site instead of asking questions that have been answered 20 times before...or worse...asking to be a processor...

Aside from that, as you all know I work for a Regional, and "I" get more than $20/yd...How someone would agree to less than $25/yd for Nat is beyond my rational thinking.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts