REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may ba a stupid question but I want to get some feed back before I shoot myself in the foot or leave money on the table.

So my question is. For P&P work, does Fannie and Freddie follow HUD pricing? Is this accross the board or are there state/regional variations?

The reason I ask is I received an intial services work order today that says invoice per Freddie Mac allowable for your region.

Thanks in advance.....

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
This may ba a stupid question but I want to get some feed back before I shoot myself in the foot or leave money on the table.

So my question is. For P&P work, does Fannie and Freddie follow HUD pricing? Is this accross the board or are there state/regional variations?

The reason I ask is I received an intial services work order today that says invoice per Freddie Mac allowable for your region.

Thanks in advance.....
Both Freddie & Fannie set their own allowables and although they may be close to HUD on some items, they are far away on others.

Best bet is to ask the company that sent the WO what Freddie's IS allowables are for SE Wisconsin.

Other than that, check your PM's.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Actually its been my exp that the WO says bid per XOXOXO ( HUD. FNMA etc) allowable then follow there own matrix that they sent us during the onboarding process , it would seem to get the " allowable " amounts you have to contract direct from FNMA or fred or HUD

IMHO

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually its been my exp that the WO says bid per XOXOXO ( HUD. FNMA etc) allowable then follow there own matrix that they sent us during the onboarding process , it would seem to get the " allowable " amounts you have to contract direct from FNMA or fred or HUD

IMHO
This ones says "Per Freddie Mac allowable for your region, before discount". I read that to invoice per Freddie and then they take their 20% or 25% (can't remember have to look it up) off the top. So the higher my invoice, up to Freddie limit, the more they make...

·
Registered
236 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.