REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These guys supposedly have REO rehab work to get houses sales ready in my area. They have a PM in Birmingham, AL that bids jobs in my local area. Can't get pricing out of them yet, they seem legit.

I know the landscape side of Property Masters in Georgia has been around for some time. Seen them on a TV show even. Just never seen an outfit not have fixed rates or a percentage deal up front, well maybe they do and I just haven't asked the right person yet.

Any feedback? Looks like they only work in they south east. Based out of Georgia.

·
Registered
847 Posts
These guys supposedly have REO rehab work to get houses sales ready in my area. They have a PM in Birmingham, AL that bids jobs in my local area. Can't get pricing out of them yet, they seem legit.

I know the landscape side of Property Masters in Georgia has been around for some time. Seen them on a TV show even. Just never seen an outfit not have fixed rates or a percentage deal up front, well maybe they do and I just haven't asked the right person yet.

Any feedback? Looks like they only work in they south east. Based out of Georgia.
Never heard of them, but usually when they don't offer pricing in advance, they are embarrassed of it! :thumbsup:

·
Contractor
486 Posts

Don't ask for there pricing... you should know your rates to perform the work you do. Tell them you would pleased to provide them with YOUR price schedule to perform common "make ready" tasks. If they balk at that... time to move on.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I guess I'll see what they say. These are REO remodles so, I would have to be paid for the estimate before I would give my pricing. I don't feel like giving them my time for free.

Sounds like they may not be that well known. ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From their last response I can only draw the conclusion its the same old middleman low ball crap.

They won't give any specifics. A lady said the banks set the prices. Same old black hole excavation to the bottom of the poor house crapper, dressed up in a bow tie.

I'm amazed people will do work blindly and have some idiot tell you what to charge based off some profit margin goal of a LLC that has no interest but their own.

The appliance purchasing got my attention, I wanted to know who pays to replace the things when they are stolen. I would not put appliances in any empty house on my dime unless it was sold and people were moving in. I see theft all the time in my travels, appliances that are clean don't last long. I inspected one nice home recently and found all fixtures and appliances removed. The doors were undamaged, looked like they had a key. Some even remove the sinks!

Three calls, a few emails and all I really got was a sign up package. No details on rates, bidding, nothing. From what I can tell, they give you a take it or leave it price for each job. Asked for a face to face, no response. I guess they don't really want any people who ask questions. :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts