REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know anything about the property preservation work in Indiana? I have been in the business for about 2 years in Indiana and Kentucky but I dont see many post about my area on here. Wondering if anyone knows anything about it. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Several folks on here serve Indiana and Kentucky. We have done work from Illinois, Missouri, Indiana and Kentucky as well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
What info are you looking for? I cover vanderburgh county (evansvile,in) for a few places. I sub for trashouts only though.

Safeguard is fun... I have a stake bed truck with lines marked every cyd and they love to argue about actual amounts removed.

I'm cuurently hitting 30 days no pay....

Hit me up if you need help with trashouts in this area.

·
Registered
681 Posts
What info are you looking for? I cover vanderburgh county (evansvile,in) for a few places. I sub for trashouts only though.

Safeguard is fun... I have a stake bed truck with lines marked every cyd and they love to argue about actual amounts removed.

Reason I do not work for SG! I have been doing a lot long and know how to count cyd`s !

·
Registered
14 Posts
Haha yeah 2 yrs ago I almost fell for the dreamstreet game. One look at these forums wised me up fast. One of my clients is a safequard vendor, and I help em out from time to time. 90% of my business is rentals though.

I just lurk here once a month to see how much worse its gettin.

$25/cyd? Your nuts! umm... ok...

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts

We cover the whole tristate and work in Vanderburgh everyday. How is business?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know anything about the property preservation work in Indiana? I have been in the business for about 2 years in Indiana and Kentucky but I dont see many post about my area on here. Wondering if anyone knows anything about it. Thanks
We are looking for vendors in both Kentucky and Indiana if you are still doing property preservation work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts