REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody has info for isn also whats altisource payment schedule wokred for MRMichigan Realtly solutions cancled me for mot finishing one order out of 400 and complaing about payments want to make sure their not holing on to payments also is their any good companies to work for in Michigan last year been rough also have you heard of Paul Julian he owes me about $1000 lives in ironwood thank you all can contact me at [email protected] directly

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hello does anyone have for ISN? What is Altisources' payment schedule like? I wokred for MR Michigan Realtly solutions but they cancled me for mot finishing one order out of 400 and complaing about payments. I want to make sure their not holing on to payments.

Does anyone know of any companies to work for in Michigan because last year was rough. Has anyone heard of Paul Julian he owes me about $1000 and lives in Ironwood. tthank you all can contact me at [email protected] directly.

I will go straight to the introduction forum and say hey to everyone there.

There fixed it some what for you. To answer you question never heard of them and never work for Altisource but welcome.

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,480 Posts
ISN is tied into the US Marshall's Service....to early to make any reports...
nothing on the other company...

If they owe you go put your information into the Istar system of forclosurepedia...the guy is pretty good at tracking these nitwits that don't play

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.