REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMMEDIATELY NEEDED AREAS: Cincy/Dayton OH area, Philadelphia PA, York/Lancaster PA

Also recruiting- OH, PA, KY, IN, IL, MI, TN, GA, FL

Field asset service/management company is hiring EXPERIENCED FULL SERVICE independent PROPERTY PRESERVATION contractors.

Applicants must pass required screening and testing in order to become an approved contractor.
Applicants must have $500,000 in liability insurance, high speed internet, smart phone capable of emailing photos, digital camera, computer, printer/scanner, and all essential infield tools and equipment.
Applicants must be able to bid/estimate all types of damages or repairs required by the industry.
Applicants must also be able to complete RUSH work orders in 24hr-48hrs.
Serious inquiries only.

TO APPLY:
Please visit our website: www.omnipp.com
Click on “Become A Vendor”.
Click on the link at the bottom to fill out the online application.
Once we receive your response, we will be in contact.
An email will be returned detailing the next steps of the hiring process. Sometimes our emails get sent to spam- so please check your spam folder after you send your initial interest.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i find no amusement in the slump this country is in.(slump: a big or continued drop especially in prices, business, or performance.!!!!!) with that ya"ll have a nice day. I'm going fishin.
What about discount off $300.00. What do you think 20,30,50% discount with pay 120 days out? Sounds like a sure fire winner to me!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
i find no amusement in the slump this country is in.(slump: a big or continued drop especially in prices, business, or performance.!!!!!) with that ya"ll have a nice day. I'm going fishin.
Hey bro it's the reality that service companies do stuff like that. Must be nice to go fishin. All that food stamps, unemployment, cash assistance, free phone, must be tough. I am going to work so others don't have too.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Keep working Holland, millions on welfare depend on you.

Its no wonder the working man is so tired at the end of the day.
Its a heavy burden dragging along all this dead weight.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
The OP's solicitation isn't much different than the ad below. Neither promises anything and both will still get people who respond.

"Looking for companions to spend several nights each week with me. I travel a lot so the locations will vary. Maybe dinner and a movie, depends on my schedule. You'll need to cover expenses for me up front and I will reimburse you every month or so. I'll let you know when and where on short notice, so you'll need to be prepared. Frequency dependant upon quality of service. Candidates need to be young, attractive, physically fit, open minded, not talkative or opinionated, with access to cash. I'll need all personal, financial and criminal information prior to my approval for my files. This is a finite and consensual relationship to be dictated at my discretion. Previous contacts need not respond."

·
Registered
31 Posts
hey bro, never asked nothin from anyone if i couldn't get it on my own. bottom feeders (leaches) feed snatchers, what a shame it is to live with em all.!!!!! by the way i hooked a 6.5 lbs large mouth and a 12 lbs channel cat . hot grease flour & cornmeal salt & pepper who needs food stamps. w're eatin of the top shelf tonight.!!
Hey bro it's the reality that service companies do stuff like that. Must be nice to go fishin. All that food stamps, unemployment, cash assistance, free phone, must be tough. I am going to work so others don't have too.

·
Banned
5 Posts
I think that anything is worth looking into.
Instead of saying sharp things first why don't we get information from them and make an informed decision...
I will be applying just to see their price pay outs and get more information instead of listening to the downers on this thread.
Thanks ContractorsMW for posting this...

Look before you leap.
Calculate before you decide.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Experience gives me a pretty good idea about them. They havent responded because they are too busy casting their nets out catching new fish. This was nothing more than a mass solicitation. Hope it works out for you though.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Instead of saying sharp things first why don't we get information from them and make an informed decision...
I will be applying just to see their price pay outs and get more information instead of listening to the downers on this thread.

Look before you leap.

Burd when you get more experience and get burned a few more times you will not have this attitude.

I can assure you that it IS NOT worth my time and most of the other contractors here time to "apply just to see their price".
I've got a lot better things to do with my time and can assure you that a company that is real quiet about their prices has some thing to hide.

But hey, go ahead and fill out the paper work and go thru the process.
It'll help you become experienced.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Look before you leap.
Thank you! You are the type of contractor we are looking for! Someone who is positive and an independent thinker-- looking for information rather than assuming you know it all! I look forward to receiving your application and hope you come on board with our company!

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
Thank you! You are the type of contractor we are looking for! Someone who is positive and an independent thinker-- looking for information rather than assuming you know it all! I look forward to receiving your application and hope you come on board with our company!
Good morning ContractorsMW.

Rather than pop up on here only when someone blows roses up your skirt, and then only to pat yourself on the back, why don't you respond to some of the issues brought up in this thread by the experienced contractors?

Issues like these:
Years of experience has taught us that middleman companies like yours set yourself up to be in between the bank, AM or national service company and the local contractors that do all the real work, thereby reducing the direct work available to us.
Years of experience have shown us that middleman companies like yours then require much, much, much more from the contractors in the field that do all the real work, as far as photo documentation, time deadlines, consolidated line items on work orders, etc., when we do decide to accept recycled WO's from you, usually causing more chargebacks to the contractor in the field doing all the real work.
And, years of experience has taught us that middleman companies like yours drive down the prices that contractors in the field that do the real work must be expected to accept.

Instead of coming onto this forum only to try to make yourself look like the "savior of all newb's", why don't you dignify all the experienced contractors here that have had to deal first hand with middleman companies like yours, with a little, not a lot, a little respect.

P.S. A good place to start with the respect thing is by posting an introduction so we know more who we are talking to. It's not a requirement, just a form of respect, especially for all those who pop up on this forum looking to hire vendors!

·
Banned
5 Posts
So...
Got their paperwork, guess what the first page was that I opened!
Their pay out prices and schedule!
I have worked for many other "MiddleMen" and none of them were as open and transparent as ContractorsMW is. It is refreshing!

All I had to do is request more information and they sent me an e-mail within 3 hours with everything about their company, payouts, pay dates, everything!

Oh, and I have been in PP for several years, have the experience and tried to get in with the banks to skip out on the middle man. But big banks don't want to deal with single contractors. They want to be able to have one vendor to cover a region or state. So I don't feel like there is too much complaining contractors can do unless you are big enough to cover an entire state.

Again thanks ContractorsMW!

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Good morning ContractorsMW.

Rather than pop up on here only when someone blows roses up your skirt, and then only to pat yourself on the back, why don't you respond to some of the issues brought up in this thread by the experienced contractors?

P.S. A good place to start with the respect thing is by posting an introduction so we know more who we are talking to. It's not a requirement, just a form of respect, especially for all those who pop up on this forum looking to hire vendors!
ContractorsMW, I'm honest and openminded with anyone on here who can be at the least, forthcoming. Yes, introductions are nice. A webpage maybe? Lurking in the shadows doesn't put out much of an impression...just saying.

BTW, wouldn't you rather hire someone who "knows it all"? Reminds me of a saying "Never hire anyone dumber than yourself."

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.