REO Property Preservation Forum banner

property preservation reo

8K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  aarmar12 
G
#1 ·
has any body ever work for quest preservation if so any info

#5 ·
Quest

So MCS doesn't pay their vendors? I am doing REO work for Quest Home Preservation and they are getting their orders from safeguard. I also just got in with safeguard to do snow this year. I just got back into doing this type of work. I worked for AMS when they were still in business and never had one issue with them for 2 years.

#8 ·
So I just am now catching up on the forum after a few days.

This thread perfectly summarizes the industry, some of the people in it, and the frustration for the people who try to help on PT.

Do you work for "A"?

Yes, I work for "A", they suck and don't pay. Also stay away from "B" and everyone knows "C" sucks out loud.

Oh. Ok. Well, I still want to work for "A", and they get their orders from "B" and I'm also going to start working for "C" too.

#9 ·
basically bwally199, do your homework. Dont work for any companies that are a third party vendor. Even if you're going to work for a crappy company like MCS or Safeguard or any of them (heaven forbid) work for them directly. No one these forums ever mentions that as mtmtnman has said "$30 dollar snow removal orders?" that is you work for a company that is assigning the order on behalf of another company of which company is in direct contact with the investor or the bank. If your gonna work for them, work directly as a vendor for the first contact vendor- not a secondary company like Quest. go and apply on their website- only if they are a first tier vendor receiving orders directly from the bank or investor should you work for them.

anytime you work 3rd man down the totem pole, you're gonna be out at least %40 of the total HUD price. and HUD price is usually only what banks are willing to pay for P&P because that is all banks will get reimbursed for through the government.

#10 ·
Thank you for the advice. As of right now I am just trying to put food on the table. It is very slow and I am a vendor for several nationals that just don't have the work right now in my area. I get things here and there but really not kicking anything off. I do have residential lawns as well as commercial properties I manage in the landscape season. Why does it have to get cold!

#12 ·
No Quest property preservation still sucks. They called me and I agreed to do a few jobs, now well over 60 days I am still waiting for money, then they assigned me a job which I wont do until I am paid from a job 2 months ago now they are charging me for that job I told them I would not do.
They are Messed up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.