REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just starting my propery preservation business and I'm having trouble finding the right banks, real etate companys, and representative for contracts. Does anyone have any ideas on what I need to do?

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Hours upon hours of reading to be done here and at preservation talk.

·
Registered
580 Posts
pandpad88 said:
I'm just starting my propery preservation business and I'm having trouble finding the right banks, real etate companys, and representative for contracts. Does anyone have any ideas on what I need to do?
I have been having trouble as well. Does anyone know the best national to work for that requires the least photos and also the highest pay? Oh and one that does not require insurance, my premium is pretty high and I would rather just not renew it and work without to save some dough. Thanks in advance.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GTX63 said:
Interesting thread over in General Discussion about P & P guys going on.
"They" seem to complain more about the P&P crowd than the P&P crowd seems to complain.
Maybe "we" should all troll their threads & call them out whenever they were even slightly dissatisfied with anything! Oh, wait, "we" don't have time for that crap, seeing as how we all seem to be continuously slammed with work!

Enter standard disclaimer here: just kidding

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
From a quick glance I see a lot of the same issues:
Bad subs
Issues with homeowner/customers
You get paid when we get paid
How much they make
I could spend a lot more time over there but our private client work tends to need less attention or time from any forum. :yawn:

·
Contractor
486 Posts
pandpad88 said:
Its called marketing and its not easy. Paste the below link... an start doing some research, an don't jump into bed with the 1st outfit that offers you the moon. Their all sharks...

http://www.dmoz.org/Business/Financial_Services/Field_Service_Companies/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts