REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long are y'all given to plow snow? We had snow that finished Friday afternoon. As of tonight NONE of the 46 REO's SG maintains in my valley have been plowed. When we where doing these for AMS we where given 48 hours. It's been over 72 hours now. These properties are now ALL in city violation. Brokers are calling Fnma and SG but nothing is getting done. I'm personally hoping the city fines every one of these properties as MAYBE Fnma will finally get a clue!! It was no different with lawns. None where serviced properly. SG contacted me in Oct for my plowing price and i told them $65 for everything under 150 feet. Over that i would bid as there are a few rural properties with over a mile of forest service road that is unmaintained that would have to be plowed for access. They said i was WAY to high. I guess there getting what they pay for. NOTHING!!:whistling2::whistling2::whistling2::whistling2:

·
Registered
616 Posts
How long are y'all given to plow snow? We had snow that finished Friday afternoon. As of tonight NONE of the 46 REO's SG maintains in my valley have been plowed. When we where doing these for AMS we where given 48 hours. It's been over 72 hours now. These properties are now ALL in city violation. Brokers are calling Fnma and SG but nothing is getting done. I'm personally hoping the city fines every one of these properties as MAYBE Fnma will finally get a clue!! It was no different with lawns. None where serviced properly. SG contacted me in Oct for my plowing price and i told them $65 for everything under 150 feet. Over that i would bid as there are a few rural properties with over a mile of forest service road that is unmaintained that would have to be plowed for access. They said i was WAY to high. I guess there getting what they pay for. NOTHING!!:whistling2::whistling2::whistling2::whistling2:
You are sooooooo true. I was approached by SG to do yards 35 for a 1/2 acre and the phone was dropped because i had a hurnia from laughing so hard. The big servicers have backed t hemselfs into a decreasing spiral of prices and services so just get on the cities "shovel ready list " and have them call you to do the code violations. I have been on a local cities list and do the board ups and securing with no hastles and photo requirements. DO work they inspect and in 2 weeks a check appears for how I should be paid, not some wasked out nationals pricing . :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
48 hours, but where you are located Safeguard probably doesn't have more than one yokel to plow and his Ranger is still stuck in his driveway.

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,436 Posts
Our local ordinances here....24 hours....

Reactions: 68W30

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
I'm sure they don't care about getting it shoveled.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
48 hours, but where you are located Safeguard probably doesn't have more than one yokel to plow and his Ranger is still stuck in his driveway.

Good chance this rig isn't able to handle MT snows.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here in Maine we get 48hrs on rural properties, anything in town is technically 48hrs but they typically ask us to do the in town ones first because of sidewalks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.