REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help guys!!! I got a work order to do 3 recuts today. How you deal with recuts that only wants to pay $35.00 dollars per cut and every cut is 25 miles apart. I dont Know How to keep my client happy. moving around the whole town for $110 dollars a day, is not making sense or money. Help please.:sad::sad::sad:

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Help guys!!! I got a work order to do 3 recuts today. How you deal with recuts that only wants to pay $35.00 dollars per cut and every cut is 25 miles apart. I dont Know How to keep my client happy. moving around the whole town for $110 dollars a day, is not making sense or money. Help please.:sad::sad::sad:
Welcome to the Biz. You need more clients or a smaller coverage area. You will be expected to log 400 miles in a day for 5 recuts IF you allow them to do it to you.

·
Registered
681 Posts

Sound like Cyprexx! If it is I shot them price on each property(go high to have room to come down).They started this the middle of the summer with us. I only keep my lawns in two counties. I will nit do even this a the start of lawn season(found I wasn`t making money)

·
Registered
847 Posts
You go do them and break even if your lucky! It sounds your new to the game, you will need to show them you can do what is needed, when needed. Then request more work. ex. if you had 20 you would be in great shape!:thumbsup: We all break even some days, its part of being a business owner! Its the days you loose money you want to avoid!

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Recuts in Dec???

You might want to send them a calendar. I'd decline them straight up as dormant.

·
Registered
847 Posts
LIMITED GROWTH!!!!!! You should not have cut it, client did not pay, SORRY!! YOU DON'T GET PAID! :huh::huh::huh:

·
Registered
847 Posts
Well??? How did it work out for you?

·
Registered
751 Posts
I had the same problem when I started. Over time I shrank my coverage area to stop this.

I am fortunate that there is a lot of work close to me so I do not have to cover a large area to get enough work.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks

Thanks to every body that comment on my questions. I decide to decline by saying i had work lined up and could not take it . Might be a wrong moved . But, no money, no mowing. sorry.:sad::sad::sad:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
southernman

Recuts in Dec???

You might want to send them a calendar. I'd decline them straight up as dormant.
Yes! recuts on december , unfortunally at the southern border we do not see snow as you might do up north. winter is just 2 months and again to the heat. (southernman).

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
The truth is usually the best response. "We are unable to accept these grass cut orders due to the distance between properties, the rate of pay and volume. Thanks."

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.