REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another CL ad. What do y'all think?

Trashout crews needed for forclosed properties $15.00-$19.00 per cubic yard. This is not a flat rate like some of the companies out there where you make nothing. Must have dependable trasportation,Trailer, computer with high speed internet, digital camera, pass background ck and a willing to work. Weekly pay. Please respond with name and phone number and best time to contact.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
If it is a contractor and not another regional, it sounds like he is making enough to pay his help a little better than the going rates these days.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it is a contractor and not another regional, it sounds like he is making enough to pay his help a little better than the going rates these days.
Assuming the guy pays and you dont get screwed constantly with heavy debris. A far cry still from back in the day.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Yes, it is a far cry from the days when you could make real (REAL) money completing trashouts. If someone had told me five years ago companies would be paying $250-$300 in 2012 for initial service orders I would have built an underground bunker.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts

Trashout crews needed for forclosed properties $15.00-$19.00 per cubic yard. This is not a flat rate like some of the companies out there where you make nothing. Must have dependable trasportation,Trailer, computer with high speed internet, digital camera, pass background ck and a willing to work. Weekly pay. Please respond with name and phone number and best time to contact.

No problem, have the dumpsters sitting by the garage and front door and I can get my guys to load it for you for $19/ CYD :D I'll even take pictures for you! If you want the pics to SG standards, have the dumpsters already marked 1/4 , 1/2 , and 3/4.......Please note my dry erase marker doesn't work so you won't get the before shots with the CYD listed in each room :(

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yes, it is a far cry from the days when you could make real (REAL) money completing trashouts. If someone had told me five years ago companies would be paying $250-$300 in 2012 for initial service orders I would have built an underground bunker.
Initials were @ 1,250 when we started turning em down, course that was 2004:eek:

We do very little now for Nationals, and funny story we have one bank who contacts us direct for bids and 5 mins later we get the same request from a national as the bank gets 2 quotes, one from us one from them-so funny cause the bank usually tells us the national is sooo slow and we always get the work direct from the bank-in these circumstances the middleman has been removed so to say lol:p

·
Registered
38 Posts
Initials were @ 1,250 when we started turning em down, course that was 2004:eek:

We do very little now for Nationals, and funny story we have one bank who contacts us direct for bids and 5 mins later we get the same request from a national as the bank gets 2 quotes, one from us one from them-so funny cause the bank usually tells us the national is sooo slow and we always get the work direct from the bank-in these circumstances the middleman has been removed so to say lol:p

How do you get in touch with the bank directly?

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Brokers we sevice locally hook us up. Sometimes when doing work thru the broker, the lender will have questions and they will forward them to us. After that, they seem to keep us on file. We have submitted multiple bids thru different entities for the same property lots of times.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I have a local bank that I take care of there forcloures. I bid ,after approval and work is complete I have a check at the end of the week.

·
Registered
172 Posts
How do you get in touch with the bank directly?
Last week I made up a fall flyer introducing my company and services. (not only PP/reo work but handyman services as well) with small sample price sheet attatched with a few business cards clipped to it. I then went to all the local banks and real estate brokers and asked to see the person that takes care of foreclosers....Gave my speil, asked for a chance to take care of them. Most local banks don't deal with the nationals, they clean the properties themselves. Tomorrow I'm winterizing a forclosed bar/grill. Not much for handing out 20 flyers but it's just a start. Get out there and get noticed! start a buzzzzz

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Last week I made up a fall flyer introducing my company and services. (not only PP/reo work but handyman services as well) with small sample price sheet attatched with a few business cards clipped to it. I then went to all the local banks and real estate brokers and asked to see the person that takes care of foreclosers....Gave my speil, asked for a chance to take care of them. Most local banks don't deal with the nationals, they clean the properties themselves. Tomorrow I'm winterizing a forclosed bar/grill. Not much for handing out 20 flyers but it's just a start. Get out there and get noticed! start a buzzzzz

I have yet in my area to run across a "local" bank that retains their mortgage loans.
The ink aint even dry on the buyer's signature and its been sold to a servicing company.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have yet in my area to run across a "local" bank that retains their mortgage loans.
The ink aint even dry on the buyer's signature and its been sold to a servicing company.

BoA is like that, around here they get one month behind and it goes to Everhome or Loancare. Wells seems to be the one that holds on to them the most. BB&T is hit and miss. Some outfits I've never heard of like OneWest are taking over loans. Lots of HomeSteps houses here, they rent them out and maintain them. The newer ones at least.

Pinelands Preservation is has a CL add for Gadsden, AL that offers a huge $10 per cube for trash outs.. I wonder what they give for recuts... probably $15. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
property preservation of tn, inc. who is the middle man for the BAC pays $12.60 a yard for conv, and $21 for FHA. people are waiting in line to accept the work, they will reassign an order in a heart beat if you give em any back talk.

Trashout crews needed for forclosed properties $15.00-$19.00 per cubic yard.

Anyone insane enought to do a trash-out for $19 bucks a yard ought to have his/her head examined.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
That's really low down and evil of any company to take advantage of folks out of work and desperate for any income.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
I had a rep from a National tell me that bringing up last years prices is like remembering when bread was a nickel. Yeah, well the price of bread has gone up...:whistling2:

Just a quick refresher for new posters, only a short time ago, it was common to bill a National $40 to $50 per cubic yard for debris, $10 gallon for paint, tires, solvents. We still do for our private clients, but the reason they keep dropping the prices is because folks who don't know any different and can't calculate costs, accept it.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Rehabbed the interior of a single family home thru the broker. Bank had additional requests, so the broker just forwarded them to us and voila. The lender took our info and started sending over bids and work orders straight to us. Great way to grow your business, just rinse and repeat.
Take care of the locals and they take care of you.
The nationals, ehh, not so much.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
property preservation of tn, inc. who is the middle man for the BAC pays $12.60 a yard for conv, and $21 for FHA. people are waiting in line to accept the work, they will reassign an order in a heart beat if you give em any back

If you or anyone works for $12.60 they are retarded. With all the hassle and BS of a regional $21.00 is laughable as well.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts