REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK all, even you lurkers - Who here is in Montana? Or has any capability of completing work in Montana?

I'm very curious as to exactly how much of this state can be covered.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
OK all, even you lurkers - Who here is in Montana? Or has any capability of completing work in Montana?

I'm very curious as to exactly how much of this state can be covered.

I think you and i are 2 of the few that are left. The nationals and regionals have burned the rest of them out!!

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Lynda, that pisses me off. Refresh my memory via private message and I'll have a word with him. People like that is what gives the best rest of us a bad name.

·
Property Preservation
883 Posts
Lynda, that pisses me off. Refresh my memory via private message and I'll have a word with him. People like that is what gives the best rest of us a bad name.
Initials are CH. He's hung me up before but said he would take care of this and I believed him. Didn't help with new client relationship.

He's not the only one, though, Matt. I've had nothing but issues with vendors all over and I'm sick of the industry now. I'm walking away from covering all but NJ, NY, KY, and TN, along with MY OWN AREA, in which I plan to get out into the field with my son.

I'm done spending time in front of the computer to the tune of 18 hours a day waiting for results that were promised and them not being delivered for 2 to 3 days.

Everyone's so danged anxious for work but no one really wants to do it. It's obvious to me that they don't truly understand the relationship between themselves, me, and the banks. If they did, there would be a lot more work in their futures.

There are only a handful in my system that I can rely on to do whatever, whenever. THOSE are the ones that get the first shot at ALL work orders. The others can kiss my lily white :censored:.

Linda

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Sounds like me a few years ago. Everyone wanted a job in REO and then everyone wanted a check. The details in between, like workmanship, photos, ethics, reliabilty, uh....yeah.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts