REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, I have seen the reviews about how bad they were and thought could they really be that bad. Yes! It took me one day to figure out how bad their app and website is. How are these people still in business? You can not do anything on their app without it asking multiple questions and wanting multiple pictures. Winteratazions already do not pay very much. Throw in an app that slows me down twice as much and I am not working for your company. They have completely forgotten you have multiple stakeholders when running a business. Without contractors to do the work, it will not be long until you are out of business.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Wow, I have seen the reviews about how bad they were and thought could they really be that bad. Yes! It took me one day to figure out how bad their app and website is. How are these people still in business? You can not do anything on their app without it asking multiple questions and wanting multiple pictures. Winteratazions already do not pay very much. Throw in an app that slows me down twice as much and I am not working for your company. They have completely forgotten you have multiple stakeholders when running a business. Without contractors to do the work, it will not be long until you are out of business.

Only because the current amount of National service providers has never been so low. the industry needs more to come aboard but they will never go away. I know people at mortgage companies who do not want to use them but not much of a choice plus they undercut competition because they end up taking back the loss from burning their vendor network...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only because the current amount of National service providers has never been so low. the industry needs more to come aboard but they will never go away. I know people at mortgage companies who do not want to use them but not much of a choice plus they undercut competition because they end up taking back the loss from burning their vendor network...

I do not know how they find vendors willing to work for them. I would never in a million years work for any company that has an app so poorly designed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I do not know how they find vendors willing to work for them. I would never in a million years work for any company that has an app so poorly designed.
The vendors that mostly work for them are not legal. A lot of them sub everything out to illegal immigrants or legal immigrants that don't know any better. If not that than there is one legal person works for them who picks up labors at the Lowes and Home Depots. A direct quote from one of their employees... "can't you just pick up some cheap immigrant laborers from Lowes and Home Depots parking lots in the morning and get it done. I don't understand why it would cost so much." I'm also a code enforcement officer for a small town where I send out violation letters. I've asked bank representatives not to use them, they often state that they're not allowed to use anyone else. I'm sure Fakeguard is paying off bank managers to use them. I know its surely not for the service that they provide.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The vendors that mostly work for them are not legal. A lot of them sub everything out to illegal immigrants or legal immigrants that don't know any better. If not that than there is one legal person works for them who picks up labors at the Lowes and Home Depots. A direct quote from one of their employees... "can't you just pick up some cheap immigrant laborers from Lowes and Home Depots parking lots in the morning and get it done. I don't understand why it would cost so much." I'm also a code enforcement officer for a small town where I send out violation letters. I've asked bank representatives not to use them, they often state that they're not allowed to use anyone else. I'm sure Fakeguard is paying off bank managers to use them. I know its surely not for the service that they provide.

I know sometimes companies can get bad reviews unfairly so I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. Boy is the reviews spot on in this case.

It is a shame because they have properties closer to my home base than one national sends me. The other national is not the greatest on pricing but their systems do not slow my work down that much. I am not joking one bit when I say Safeguards app would more than double my time to do a wint. If you say that the system does not hold pressure they want you to take a video so they can hear the pipes hissing. Obviously, the moron who came up with this has never done one wint. First, I could see the pipe was busted no need to hear the pipes. Secondly, with a compressor and generator running I would like to know how they would hear the pipes hissing. It was the biggest joke I had ever seen.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A bad application is built without proper communication between the product owner and the development contractor. That is the most common issue for Android applications, due to the diversity of devices and versions. But any popular application faces regular updates and bug fixes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts