REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what they pay for initials, recuts? They are recruiting in our area.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Recuts from last years list they sent was $30 up to 5k, $35 up to 10k, $40 up to 15k. Please subtract 25% from the above listed prices for discount.

·
whydontigetit
44 Posts
They are paying $30 in pa. Upto 1 acre lol, they also just sent out emails asking if we send more volumn what kind of discount can you offer.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
They are paying $30 in pa. Upto 1 acre lol, they also just sent out emails asking if we send more volumn what kind of discount can you offer.
I would never give them any more discount, but if you do, never give one until you have recieved the volume. I can't believe I just said that...

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Screw that. Tell them "What kind of discount off your standard discount are you going to offer me? :blink: That's right, the more volume I take on from your company, the less vendors you have to work with :thumbup:. It makes your life easier. Furthermore, my company risk increases as volume with any one particular client increases as I am less diversified."

If you think I'm joking, put all your eggs in one basket and see what happens when the latest CL hack or MH Landscaping comes swooping in with $15 recuts.

·
whydontigetit
44 Posts
No we signed up just to see what they offered, 30 is crazy and ontop they want to pay less if you do 100-250 or 250 or more make more working at mcdonlds and get free food. Say you did 400 a month that 12k- 3-5 k in labor gotta take a helper. minus 1 k in gas minus the wear and tear on equipment and minus good old taxes your looking at 2-3 k if each lawn takes 15 mins 100 hrs just cuting not including travel, unload time etc less then 15 bucks a hr for alot of work

·
Registered
537 Posts
hi

they offered me 300 recuts a month a few years back i said how much when they said 20.00 a cut i said thanks but no thanks i cant make money at those prices.they said if you change your mind call us back i said try another vendor because i wont be calling.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
they offered me 300 recuts a month a few years back i said how much when they said 20.00 a cut i said thanks but no thanks i cant make money at those prices.they said if you change your mind call us back i said try another vendor because i wont be calling.
They offered us 200 in AZ $30 up to an acre. That's just not possible there. I could probably do it for $65 though.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Im getting $30 to cover a zone in Florida (REO Recuts). Quite easy 2-3 times a month cuts, Hardly ever really needs to be cut. In and out in about 10-15 mins with my guy. We do about 15-25 a day depending on distance. Have about 160 properties

1 - 20 of 21 Posts