REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just when I thought Michigan could not get any more messed up it looks like it has. I was under the impression AMS was doing all FNMA work in MI. So yesterday I start recieving an insane amount of recuts for Safeguard that are for FNMA. Is it possible these two have teamed up. Never thought hell would freeze over but I have seen stranger things in this industry. Anyone have any ideas about this?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I got like 5 orders last night from safeguard too for FNM, i talked to my regional for MI and she said if they are pre sale properties then they didnt transfer over yet but i got a call last week from a rep from safeguard and they said REO and Preservation is all together now.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Just when I thought Michigan could not get any more messed up it looks like it has. I was under the impression AMS was doing all FNMA work in MI. So yesterday I start recieving an insane amount of recuts for Safeguard that are for FNMA. Is it possible these two have teamed up. Never thought hell would freeze over but I have seen stranger things in this industry. Anyone have any ideas about this?

Whadaya gonna do till May?? Go cut snow???

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
Whadaya gonna do till May?? Go cut snow???

Run the equipment around the yard with out engaging blades.

I've staged action shots of me "trimming" with the trimmer as cold as a block of ice.
Never even pulled the rope.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can't say I haven't done that before. Sometimes you do what you got to do in order too keep the powers that be happy.

Run the equipment around the yard with out engaging blade

I've staged action shots of me "trimming" with the trimmer as cold as a block of ice.
Never even pulled the rope.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
SG has combined their REO and PPO cuts together. And expect the same care on both. Word is bond.

·
Registered
343 Posts
you guys are giving up secrets come on we all have a trimmer like that we got a 20inch push mower with out a blade on the trailer for 3 years it looks great in pics

1 - 18 of 18 Posts