REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:whistling2: Hi All,
Its me yet again. I was called by SG to due property inspections. I want to know how much due they pay? im in the PA/DE/MD area?
Is it worth it and how dose it work? is there website EZ to manage?

Thanks
DNMCEO

PS we left AMS- are they Like them?:furious:

·
Registered
72 Posts
:whistling2: Hi All,
Its me yet again. I was called by SG to due property inspections. I want to know how much due they pay? im in the PA/DE/MD area?
Is it worth it and how dose it work? is there website EZ to manage?

Thanks
DNMCEO

PS we left AMS- are they Like them?:furious:
Much much worse. Your inspections will range depending on volume from the 3.00 (not kidding) range up to maybe 12.

Don't do it.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
What the hell could u do for$3
Photo the street, the front of the house, the house number, both sides, a reason why you think it is either vacant or occupied, and possibly the homeowner as he is putting the jackhandle to your head.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Safe Guard inspections

:thumbsup:Thanks Guys :thumbsup:I Love This site:notworthy:! I told the rep that I would not accept no less then 9.00per inspect.they agreed to 9.00-15.00 per inspection
:thumbup:
What other companys are in the Tri state area that I can sign up with besides AMS

Thanks
Dnmceo

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
:thumbsup:Thanks Guys :thumbsup:I Love This site:notworthy:! I told the rep that I would not accept no less then 9.00per inspect.they agreed to 9.00-15.00 per inspection
:thumbup:
What other companys are in the Tri state area that I can sign up with besides AMS

Thanks
Dnmceo
You're going to get hoses at $9.

·
Jack of all master o'none
27 Posts
So for the $3 your supposed to call the mortgager's lender with your cell phone while in the presence of the homeowner and then hand him your phone so he can work out something with them....good luck with that.

Hey, when were you at my cousin's house????? I see he has finally put on some weight.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
If that is your cousin, I need you to have him call 1-866-PAYUP. PM me and I'll wire you the $1.50.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Good luck, their coverage areas are ridiculous. They just doubled my mowing zones....penning them a letter now, having it ready now for when they tell me too bad, when I ask them to reduce my coverage area.
Otherwise, I gotta walk away.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts