REO Property Preservation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone having speed issues with Vendor Web... It is taking about an hour to upload 3 jobs.I am told they are adding more servers and should have it back up at 100% by the weekend. I have 150+ Jobs to upload that is on hold....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
580 Posts
AffordablePS said:
Anyone having speed issues with Vendor Web... It is taking about an hour to upload 3 jobs.I am told they are adding more servers and should have it back up at 100% by the weekend. I have 150+ Jobs to upload that is on hold....
Join the club. I have about 400 grass cuts that I need uploaded.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
694 Posts
Ditto! It's miserable. I was on about midnight to 1:30 AM this morning and it was pretty fast. Ha ha. Have to pick the times when no one is on. Seems a little better during the day, too.
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HollandPPC said:
Join the club. I have about 400 grass cuts that I need uploaded.
I was contacted by them asking if I would like to do lawn cuts for them. How do they pay flat fee or hud regs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
694 Posts
HUD regs if you're a maintenance vendor, flat fee if you are a grass only vendor, from my understanding.

The thought of inputting 400 lawns scares me. Even at 10 minutes each, that's 66 hours.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
I'm lucky that as a 1x vendor (not full time) that I can email my stuff in.

I think I am going to go that route on the trash out I just did for them.
I DO NOT have time for 3 hr up loads, not in the middle of spring rush lawn care!

Their site is always slow for me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
I was at a rate of 3 an hour up till Friday then it went back up to running really fast... I was doing about 40 an hour.... Well as of today site went down and now will not even load up after I enter my Log-In info... This sucks cause my crap is late and no way to get it in....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
I wonder how pissed their clients are over the apparent inability of IT to get their poop in a group.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
HollandPPC said:
Is there a day where Vender Web does not crash?
So incompetence:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
694 Posts
Spent an hour or better yesterday getting a large REO order to about 95% completion. Just needed a few more pics. Whole order is empty, and now vendor web is down again. Also another REO we're working on today disappeared from my list. Hope they come back. They must have some serious IT issues going on for it to be this messed up for two-three weeks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
694 Posts
I had to get my order in so started over. I only had one or two disappear. Seems like all data done on I think Tuesday disappeared for awhile, whether it was new orders or data entry.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
414 Posts
As bad as it is getting the orders in...and that's BAD. The worst is, you're not getting paid until the orders are in and processed.

And THAT sucks
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
I'm at $5000 for them thats been delayed because of this.


How in the H can a company the size of theirs be this messed up in their IT department?
When your web processing is this vital to your entire operation???
How long until their clients start to really get unhappy about not getting results???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
BPWY said:
I'm at $5000 for them thats been delayed because of this.

How in the H can a company the size of theirs be this messed up in their IT department?
When your web processing is this vital to your entire operation???
How long until their clients start to really get unhappy about not getting results???
This is just another ploy to not pay their vendors.
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top