REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
My co did 2 months last year with them a total of 9 properties. Just now getting a check not deposit from them Sept 2021 for 300.00. Found out our other contract was sub contracting for safeguard orders and boom no pay through them either terrible waste of money and time and they will try to ruin your rep in this field stay away from them

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Their MO hasn't changed since 2007....

·
Registered
25 Posts
My co did 2 months last year with them a total of 9 properties. Just now getting a check not deposit from them Sept 2021 for 300.00. Found out our other contract was sub contracting for safeguard orders and boom no pay through them either terrible waste of money and time and they will try to ruin your rep in this field stay away from them

Took me one day to figure out I would never do any work for them. The worst website and app for contractors in the business. In my opinion. There are plenty of other nationals that have work to put up with their BS.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I found out and ran the 50 yard dash away from them last November they truly suck and nothing but frauds we followed every step the QC took us through and the QC work and completing it on the app was a epic failure and yes plenty of others to work with and good volume Missouri is picking up good

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah , did 4 small jobs with them , plenty of photos etc. Didn't pay.
Same.... roof repairs windows repairs. And many bids. The w.o clearly said we could BATF and that there were aloowables available, but upon completion they stated the work order said to bid only and would not pay. There software is an ass pain as well...

·
Registered
9 Posts
safeguard is NOT SAFE and they DON'T GUARD you. they are trained to rob vendors. all the employees and their entire comp is trained to rob vendors. they don't belong to any religion, they don't believe in GOD, and hence they rob people. they have no morals. stay away . i found the same with mcs, mcs is not as bad as sg, but i still don't do both

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
.....they don't belong to any religion....
incorrect.....

When Robert “Mendy” Klein died May 3, the world – and notably Northeast Ohio’s Jewish community – lost a man described by many as a philanthropic “giant.”
The 65-year-old Beachwood resident and the son of Holocaust survivors, started with nothing and built a business empire in Cleveland. He was known for his generosity, kindness, compassion – and most of all his tzedakah.
He was a “remarkable man,” Rabbi Simcha Dessler, the educational director of the Hebrew Academy of Cleveland in Cleveland Heights, told a standing-room-only crowd of 3,000 people who filled the academy’s Beatrice Stone Yavne High School in Beachwood for the May 4 funeral.
Mourners came from Chicago, New Jersey, New York and elsewhere. The gymnasium could not fit everyone, so the service was live streamed to another part of the building, and the funeral is believed to be one of the largest Jewish funerals in Northeast Ohio history. Another 500 people, including some in Israel, watched the live stream online while another 500 listened to the service via an audio feed.

Safeguard has provided millions to the jewish communities and built centere in New York City...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts