REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHY? WHY? WHY?

I just cleaned and winterized this toilet 3 weeks ago and now it looks like this! Are you serious? Not only did this scumbag sit on this nasty toilet to take a dump, he then took the time to put my wrap back over it. My god man there are 25 public rest rooms within 10 blocks of this place. I get it sometimes you have to go, but for the love of god go get a bucket and a garbage bag and find a corner to setup in. I'll be damned if I'm going to clean up after these f*cktards. Sorry HUD it's as "Broom Swept" as it's going to get. :censored:

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
If they were stupid enough to mark the sign in sheet you can turn them into your client. More often than not, if the Regional can only prove you were the last one on site, they hold you liable for the mess, at no charge.

·
Registered
343 Posts
oh thats hot LMAO sorry brother but i cant help but chuckle that guy needs to be drug through his own poo i have and its true had an emergency and pooped in a winted toilet but we returned it back to its " winterized" state oh thats just wrong wrong wrong

·
Contractor
486 Posts
WHY? WHY? WHY?

I just cleaned and winterized this toilet 3 weeks ago and now it looks like this! Are you serious? Not only did this scumbag sit on this nasty toilet to take a dump, he then took the time to put my wrap back over it. My god man there are 25 public rest rooms within 10 blocks of this place. I get it sometimes you have to go, but for the love of god go get a bucket and a garbage bag and find a corner to setup in. I'll be damned if I'm going to clean up after these f*cktards. Sorry HUD it's as "Broom Swept" as it's going to get. :censored:

LOL... get -over it man...life's too short

·
Registered
694 Posts
Where the heck did the TP come from? Or did he wipe with the leftover wax paper from wint stickers? Ha ha. Yes October is literally a ****ty month, full of toilet cleans for winterizations. Fun fun.

·
Never Late
2 Posts
It seems like every house I go into (that is new to me) has that same problem. Though it's not my favorite thing to do, I bid them all and get about 2/3 of them approved. Easy money? No. But money it is :sick:

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Some companies will tell you, that if your the last verifiable person to enter the house, and you were there the month before, and there is no sign of forced entry...then that poop is "On the house.".

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
There will be signs of forced entry if i come upon something like that......:whistling2:

The siblings don't care.

I turned one of their other contractors in, (name on the sign in sheet)....
this guy was so NON GENIUS that his attempts at vandalism included BREAKING OUT OF THE HOUSE. Not breaking in.

I am not kidding you, the door was KICKED OUT.

They wouldn't do any thing to him.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Isn't every property mysteriously unsecure on arrival? :whistling2:
not every property...but under certain circumstances...they must be unsecure on arrival. :innocent:

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
I have caught an inspector on the toilet at a vacant property. I called it in from site the client acted like they were going to take action. Then 2 weeks later we got an order to clean the toilet.

You guys are mistaken if you think the client cares. That's just one more order they get a piece of.

·
Super Moderator
1,243 Posts
I have caught an inspector on the toilet at a vacant property. I called it in from site the client acted like they were going to take action. Then 2 weeks later we got an order to clean the toilet.

You guys are mistaken if you think the client cares. That's just one more order they get a piece of.

Should have gotten' photographic proof. . .:whistling2:

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
Craigslist Hack needs some rubber gloves and a little Vicks under the nose...

WOW! That is disgusting. If bleach and a five gallon bucket of water won't fix itin bidding a new toilet.

I'm squeamish and can't take the dirty toilets or refrigerators. I try but I throw up every time.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Toilets like that don't bother me, but I sure wont do what he's doing without trying to flush it, using a shop vac, a hand pump, anything but that!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Honestly you never know what could have happened, if the house was PPR, there could be old home owners, if the house was REO could be squatters, if realtor agent is showing house and customer has to use bathroom they will let them go, could have been many things but you must brush it off.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts