REO Property Preservation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I have for a little over a year now. Typical regional.
Tons of rules & pics, and plenty of "win some, lose some" work orders. They do pay, but be prepared to fight for some of your $$. Insist on travel charges too, they'll pay em.
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
mt4closure said:
I have for a little over a year now. Typical regional.
Tons of rules & pics, and plenty of "win some, lose some" work orders. They do pay, but be prepared to fight for some of your $$. Insist on travel charges too, they'll pay em.
Been with them for over a year?:wallbash:
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
mt4closure said:
They're good fill in work. Usually
Here's the million $ question, if there is a chance you will "lose some" and "fight for some of your $$" as you put it, why not stay home instead??
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
BigDaddyPin said:
Here's the million $ question, if there is a chance you will "lose some" and "fight for some of your $$" as you put it, why not stay home instead??
Because even though they are my least profitable client, they are still a profitable client. Until I see that changing, I will keep accepting their work.

Funny, I had a conversation with my 11yo son this morning about making your $$ work for you. When I explained to him how a 3% interest bearing savings acct works, he immediately asked me if that was better than working for Sentinel.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,016 Posts
BigDaddyPin said:
Here's the million $ question, if there is a chance you will "lose some" and "fight for some of your $$" as you put it, why not stay home instead??
Been with them for 3 years. My experience with them has been mostly good. I've learned a lot working for them which has helped me earn more with my other clients. I'll give them a 80/100 as far as satisfaction.
 
7

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Good Evening,

I took a peek at their contractor application (which still sounds like employee but anyways) and it seems they demand to know who your clients are which seems to me to be bordering on proprietary information. I understand references but I don't know if they are worth it to fill all that out or even if they cover my area (SE MN).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
If you click on services link a map is shown for there coverage area. It only shows 11 states covered unless it is not updated. I went ahead and filled out there app but did not give anybody I currently work for as I feel this is not any business of theres....Well See.....:whistling
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
Just got contacted by this company today. They said they just picked up our state and wanted to know if I was interested so I said send me the packet. I see there pay is up and down but from what I was told just put what I want and they will see if they can get it approved to pay what I needed.

Anything new from back when this was started....

Donny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
616 Posts
I worked for them for a week. They called me and I said the usual don't waste my time by sending a vendor packet without pricing list. They did. I had one company after 3 requests that did not send one ... they expected to have me sign on before tehyy disclosed the pricing ??!! NO WAY All it was was lawns at that time. I did 6 yards and one was 20 pictures and out of the 20 they could not find 8 to use they were VERY ANAL on their photos being from EXACTLY the same angle !! One property they wanted to have a yard mowed in the winter and it was a swamp. That was the final straw. They cant keep vendors in my area and I see 2+ postings on Craigs List A week from them.

"Individual results may very"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
I did receive the packet with a pricing matrix. Very basic pricing for a National... ReCuts up to 15000 is $25 ... Knob $20, Deadbolt $20, Lockbox $20, ...Well you can figure the rest....

Sounds like BOA work but was told they work with 5 of the largest banks....Very Nice people to talk to but pay is a little on the low side.

I work with Wells Fargo and to me they are hands down the best to work with from payment speed to what they will pay for jobs....
 
F

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
WFHM is good to work for until the last 3 months.... (This applies to the repair and insurance dept)...when they decided to transfer files to another office in another State and lose everything.

Whats nice is NO PICS! We keep our own but all we submit is the invoice, W9 and our company contract.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
568 Posts
AffordablePS said:
I did receive the packet with a pricing matrix. Very basic pricing for a National... ReCuts up to 15000 is $25 ... Knob $20, Deadbolt $20, Lockbox $20, ...Well you can figure the rest....

Sounds like BOA work but was told they work with 5 of the largest banks....Very Nice people to talk to but pay is a little on the low side.

I work with Wells Fargo and to me they are hands down the best to work with from payment speed to what they will pay for jobs....
They also contacted me and I'm a little Leary seeing the prices here. are they what they pay before discount or after?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,186 Posts
Just do the math (you can keep your socks on).
A yard 100'x 145' for $25? Trimming, edging, weedeating...
A $20 door lock? Your cost for the lock, the time to do it and photos...
You would have to be operating on borrowed equipment with no insurance and praying that they pay every single rotten invoice to make any profit. :sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
588 Posts
GTX63 said:
Just do the math (you can keep your socks on).
A yard 100'x 145' for $25? Trimming, edging, weedeating...
A $20 door lock? Your cost for the lock, the time to do it and photos...
You would have to be operating on borrowed equipment with no insurance and praying that they pay every single rotten invoice to make any profit. :sad:
Don't you realize that the only ones who will work for that are uninsured and unlicensed. That is why the honest ones can't compete.
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I had considered working for them but had a gut feeling it may be a bad decision.
After reading the posts my gut feeling may be right.
My fear was having to fight for my pay.
I have declined the offer to work for them.
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
They've called here too- but cant answer the question if they have REO work- as we don't do the normal PP work.

I spoke to them twice- but the 2 people I spoke to could not answer any question on their current repair volume or yardage.

Do these guys do rehabs?
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top