REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
Now Hiring! Due to large HUD contract wins, SFS is hiring employees and vendors. Preference to candidates experienced in FSM HUD field services. Visit: http://www.sfsco.net/careers.html
Welcome to PT. Feel free to post an introduction so we all know who you are.

Do you have any HUD price list to share?

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
I can post the one they sent me but I am betting they don't want the public to see that.

Hopefully they have adjusted their pricing since they were awarded a big contract.

·
Contractor
486 Posts
I can post the one they sent me but I am betting they don't want the public to see that.

Hopefully they have adjusted their pricing since they were awarded a big contract.
It's not only a pricing thing... but "hiring" employee's... That tells me that a few indviduals saw a Solicitation on FedBiz Ops, but an offer together, were awarded a contract... NOW they have to perform the Contract, and are saying "What the f**, we better get some people...lol

·
Registered
847 Posts
There is a company running around town trying to sub out Sentinel work, I have told them over and over there is not enough money to go around! If you want to work for those prices you will have to do it in house, and be sure to say a prayer at night that you will not be going out of business tommorow.:whistling2:

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts

I think I've seen that one as well.

For their HUD contracts SFS will have bring their prices way up to at least 'close to' the level of the current HUD service providers, which would still be on the low side.

So what do you think SFS? Are you looking to hire quality vendors to help care for your shiny new contracts, or are you going to hang a left on Craigslist Ave (I hear that is a dead end)?
Let us know by your pricing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.