REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had one of my regionals call me today and she today Sg was awarded another very large contract and she wanted to known if we could double my cap.

Anybody known what contract they were awarded did they purchase another banks p&p division

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
Had one of my regionals call me today and she today Sg was awarded another very large contract and she wanted to known if we could double my cap.

Anybody known what contract they were awarded did they purchase another banks p&p division
There was a rumor out there a couple of weeks ago that SG & another very large national were seen holding hands together in public, but I haven't been able to confirm that. Who knows, could be. . .

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
There was a rumor out there a couple of weeks ago that SG & another very large national were seen holding hands together in public, but I haven't been able to confirm that. Who knows, could be. . .
I also heard a rumor that it might be "logical", if SG were going to expand their "Core" business. But what do I know.....

·
Registered
125 Posts
I also heard a rumor that it might be "logical", if SG were going to expand their "Core" business. But what do I know.....
that might make sense because the last few intials I've done for a small regional were previously completed by.....

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think your right. I have completed at least 5 insurance repairs thru SG and they all had corelogic postings on them all within the last 2 weeks. That's how the BOA thing started.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts