REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think if HUD created their own MM zone, essentially doing what the regionals do and put the 20% discount in that we would all be pretty happy. Things would be much quicker and HUD could manage other properties as well and profit from it. Prices would level out and stabilize.

·
Registered
203 Posts
that's a great idea but it will never happen. You need some serious capital and staff with knowledge of government contracts to make that work.

I think all regionals should be fired and only have a handfull of nationals, and then the nationals are only allowed to sub to the person completing the work only. This would fix some of the problems

·
Registered
414 Posts
that's a great idea but it will never happen. You need some serious capital and staff with knowledge of government contracts to make that work.

I think all regionals should be fired and only have a handfull of nationals, and then the nationals are only allowed to sub to the person completing the work only. This would fix some of the problems
With a bit more HUD OVERSIGHT. An annual audit to be sure the bids being given to the national is the same bid being turned in to HUD.

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,436 Posts
you guys need to get on the foreclosurepedia mailing list this was an article and many follow ups for the last month or so...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts