REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I continue year after year to see vendor take lawn cut orders for $20, low priced debris work natural or other wise. By the way natural debris is no different for any other debris. Debris is debris period do not accept low price per cy for natural debris. Vendor every where need to realize you accept low prices today and next year they lower it more. Also there companies that have 20 pages of rules for a lawn cut, snow removal whatever are just setting you up to either cut your pay or not pay you. Maintance orders like a lawn cut are simple 20 pics tops before, during and after, house number street sign you know. Not more complicated than that. Have 0price your better doing less work that pays well rather than chasing your tail for **** work. If we all follow suit this industry would go back to what it was and you could all make a good living not just making it during season. Remember many of these are Government contracts like HUD, Fannie etc.
Insist on getting paid what you deserve not scraps. Have pride and take back your business or you will be out of business

·
Registered
10 Posts
I continue year after year to see vendor take lawn cut orders for $20, low priced debris work natural or other wise. By the way natural debris is no different for any other debris. Debris is debris period do not accept low price per cy for natural debris. Vendor every where need to realize you accept low prices today and next year they lower it more. Also there companies that have 20 pages of rules for a lawn cut, snow removal whatever are just setting you up to either cut your pay or not pay you. Maintance orders like a lawn cut are simple 20 pics tops before, during and after, house number street sign you know. Not more complicated than that. Have 0price your better doing less work that pays well rather than chasing your tail for **** work. If we all follow suit this industry would go back to what it was and you could all make a good living not just making it during season. Remember many of these are Government contracts like HUD, Fannie etc.
Insist on getting paid what you deserve not scraps. Have pride and take back your business or you will be out of business
Say it louder for the people in the back! :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
YES you nailed it been doing this for over 30 years .they say we will not pay that price lower it i never do i get back 8o% of my bids there are very few of us left at 3 bucks a gallon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts